~Chapter Seven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, on time this time. Instead of waking up early, I decided to get a bit of extra sleep. I got myself all pretty, because, for once, I care about what people think of me. After eating, and doing everything else, that I needed to do, I headed out.

I was humming, when I got to my locker. When I opened my locker, I found a note inside. Oh no... Is this just like my old school? I quickly read the note. As I was reading it, my heart started to sink. I guess I was wrong to think that I could be accepted at this school...

I don't think I'll tell Budo about this. After all, he might be the person who did it. I mean, I've caused him so much trouble. Why would he have reason to like me? When I arrived, I tried to be cheery, but, I guess I failed. "(y/n), are you doing okay? You don't seem to be doing so well." "Oh, I'm fine." "Okay..." I hate lying to Budo, but, for now, I think it's for the best.

When it was time for class, Budo and I walked to class together. Budo kept asking if I was alright. And, every time, I said I was fine.

After arriving, I found another note in my desk. My heart sunk even lower. What have I done to deserve such torture?

It's the end of the school day, and, I've received a total of ten notes over the day. All of them hitting on my weaknesses and flaws. Just how did this person know all this information? Either way, I don't want to go to the club today.

"Budo?" "Yes? Will you finally tell me what's the matter?" "Yeah... I'm not feeling too well today." "Oh, that's such a shame." "I know. I'd really like to participate today. But, I think it'd be best if I go home." "Of course, I understand. Hope you feel better soon." I gave a fake sick smile, before heading home.

Once I arrived, at my home, I looked at the notes once again. I began crying, into my pillow. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? If this keeps up... I don't know what I'll do... 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=