~Chapter Fifteen~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Okay, it's the next day, after school. I'm now headed towards the Sakura Tree, on the hill, behind the school. I wonder what Budo has to say to me. It couldn't be a love confession, could it?

When I arrived, no one was here. Did I arrive here too early? After I turned my back to the tree, I felt someone put their hands around my eyes. "Ah!" I exclaimed. "Relax, it's only me." I sighed, when I heard Budo's voice. "Don't scare me like that." "I'm sorry." Great, I made him feel bad.

"So, what did you need? Why did you ask me to come here?" "I... Have something to give you." Budo said, while... Blushing?! Budo then handed me an envelope. I opened it, carefully. Budo wasn't looking at me. Instead, his hands were together, and, he was staring at the ground. How bizarre.

Inside of the envelope, there was a short, handwritten poem. I looked at it, in shock. In the poem, it said sweet things. And, it also confessed that Budo liked me. "So... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Budo said, for once, voice full of uncertainly. I looked at the poem once more, before flashing the largest smile I had ever shown. "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" I said, before hugging Budo, but, also making sure to be careful of his back.

Budo hugged back. "I'm so glad. I was worried you would reject me..." "Well, I didn't. So, stop talking like that!" Budo smiled. "Of course, (y/n)." Budo then pulled me in for a kiss.

It was sweet, yet, so heated. Our tongues fought for dominance, yet, like always, Budo won. His tongue explored every bit of my mouth.

Sadly, the need for air made it so we had to pull apart. Both of us were parting. "So, how are you going to break this to the other club members?" "I know. How about we just start making out, right in front of them?" "BUDO!" I said, while lightly punching his arm. "Kidding, kidding." Budo said, while raising his hands up in the air, in a way that said, 'I'm only kidding.'

"So, do you want to come over to my house?" "I see you already want it-" "BUDO!" I said, while punching him a little harder. "Again, kidding." My face was bright red. "I only meant it as in you could give me private marital arts lessons. I desperately need to improve." "I see. I'd love to help you." "Thank you-" "In exchange." "For what?" "A nice make-out, for each lesson." I smirked. "Deal. Now, let's get my first lesson going!" Budo and I then headed towards my house, hand in hand. Everything was perfect. For, I was finally accepted, had friends, and, even better, I had a hot boyfriend, by my side. Yep, nothing could make this any better. 

There we go! The end of this book! I hope you enjoyed, all of it! I plan to write a sequel, but, it may take some time, because, I'm currently working on some other stories. I hope you can understand. Thanks to everyone who has read this book so far, and, for those that will read this book, in the future. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=