~Chapter Ten~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was standing next to Budo, while he pointed out different techniques that his pupils performed. That's when Budo made a sudden move, and, pins a blue haired chick to the ground.

"Budo, what are you-" I then noticed that Budo had just saved me. On the other side of the room, was a knife. Wait, was that girl trying to...

The blue haired chick spit in Budo's face, making him flinch. The blue haired chick uses this opportunity to get out of Budo's grip, and, runs away. "We need to alert a teacher, that there's a murderer at Akademi high school." I nodded, and helped Budo up. Though, I doubt he needed my help.

After telling a teacher, the police were called. Though, they were never able to find the blue haired chick (Who I learned was named Saki Miyu). After they weren't able to find any evidence, they let the students go home. Just as I was about to head home, Budo walked up to me. "Hey, do you want me to walk you home?" "Yes, I'd appreciate that, greatly."

On the walk, home, Budo and I were silent.Probably because of the events that had happened. After arriving, Budo gave me his number, so I could text him, if I ever needed him. I also gave him my number. He then left, and, I headed inside. If I wasn't so terrified right now,I'd be freaking out that I finally had Budo's phone number. I just love him so much! 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=