~Chapter Three~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Today's been great. And, now, I get to go back to the martial arts club. Though, I'm worried. For, now, they'll see how weak I really am. But, they won't make fun, right?

I arrived at the martial arts club, and, was welcomed by everybody. After getting changed, Budo had the mat cleared of everyone. "Today, we're going to figure out what belt you are." I gulped. It seems like Budo could sense my nervousness. "Don't worry, we won't make fun of you. Right?" Everyone nodded in agreement. This made me feel better. "So, you ready?" I nodded.

I've made a complete fool of myself. Even though Budo was going easy on me, I was thrown around, like a rag doll. My head hung low. "I'm guessing now that you know how weak I am, you're going to kick me out. Am I right?" I said, tears almost coming to my eyes.

"Not at all." Those words shocked me. I looked up, to see Budo smiling. "If we kicked out everyone who was weak, there'd be no one in the club. The entire reason we have this club is to get stronger." "Oh..." I never thought of it like that. "So, it doesn't matter that you're not as strong as us. This only means that you'll need to work even harder. Do you think you can do that?"

I nodded. "Good." Budo then helped me up. "Let's continue with our club activities." We then did the club activities. I felt bad, when the other students had to go easy on me.

After finishing our club activities, we all headed home. But, for the first time, in a long time, I headed home, with a smile on my face. For, once, in my life, I was finally accepted. And, it didn't hurt that that someone who accepted me was so handsome. Wait, what am I saying!? I shook my head. I really need to keep my thoughts under control...    

I hope you enjoyed. If you did, would you mind commenting? I'd appreciate it. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=