~Chapter Eight~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, not looking forward to going to school today. But, why would I be excited about school? For the past week, I've received at least fifth notes, each one worse than the last.

After getting ready, I headed to school. But, my happy, cheerful look that I had on last week, all gone. I then went to my locker, wondering what harsh note awaited me today. I opened it, and, read it softly to myself. "You're such a whore. Why don't you do the world a favor, and, end your life?" I almost started crying on the spot.

That's it, I've made up my mind. I'm going to end my life. Even though I know that if I do this, I won't be able to see Budo again, I have to do it. Besides, he's better off without me. Now, tears were streaming down my face. Quickly, I started running to the rooftop, not caring who looked my way.

~Budo's P.O.V~

Just as I was about to start sparing with Juku, I heard crying. "Just a second, I'll be right back." I said, before excusing myself. That crying, it sounds like (y/n)'s.

I followed the crying, to the rooftop. I then noticed that (y/n) was about to jump. With all the speed I could muster, I ran up to her, and, pulled her back. "What do you think you're doing?!" "Let go of me!" But, I wouldn't. I pulled her back, where she couldn't attempt to jump off.

"Why were you even thinking about suicide!?" I questioned (y/n). (y/n) then burst out crying. "I-I have b-been being b-bullied for t-the past w-week." I just held (y/n), I complete shock. Someone had been bullying (y/n)....

"I'm sorry that that had happened." I said, trying to calm (y/n) down. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone bully you, ever again." This seemed to reassure (y/n), seeing as that she nodded, after I said that. I then held (y/n), in my arms, for a while. And, surprisingly, (y/n) didn't fight back.

~???'s P.O.V~

I watched this sappy scene between (y/n), and my beloved Senpai... With absolute hatred. All those notes were supposed to kill (y/n), and make her commit suicide, not bring them even closer together! It took all my willpower, to not scream out in frustration. It then hit me. Exactly what I needed to do. I smirked, before leaving. Oh, beloved Senpai, you will soon be mine...

Here we go, another chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry, if not. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=