~Chapter Fourteen~

~Budo's P.O.V~

Ah, it's so nice to be out of the hospital. Today's my first day back at school. And, if I must be honest with myself, I'm excited to be back at school. Mainly because of (y/n). After thinking over it, in the hospital, I've realized that I've fallen for her. She's just so sweet, and, I just want to have her in my arms, where I can always protect her.

But, what am I saying? She probably doesn't even like me. She probably likes someone else...

When I arrived at the school, (y/n) was waiting for me. She then took my hand, causing me to blush slightly. "Come on, everyone's waiting for you." (y/n) then led me to the martial arts club. This kind've reminds me of the first time I met (y/n), when I was the one to lead her to the martial arts club, on her first day here.

When we arrived, she told me not to peek, opened the door, and, went inside. "You can come in now." I then opened the door. Everyone in the club then jumped out, and, yelled out, "Surprise!" I was now smiling. All around, there were white and black balloons, and, on a table, there was an Oreo cake, just like I had asked. "We hope you're feeling better." "I am, thank you." "Now, let's party!" I then came in, and, closed the door. (y/n) then turned on some music, before getting out plates, and forks.

(y/n) then gave me a piece of the cake. "We had the cooking club make this up for you. So, we hope you like it." "I'm sure I will." I then took a bite. "Wow, it was really good." "We're so glad you like it!"

For a while, we just ate cake, listened to music, and just hung out. It was really nice.

Now, I need to focus on telling (y/n) my feelings. I don't know how much longer I can hold them back. "Hey, (y/n), can I ask you to do something for me?" "Sure, what is it?" "Can you meet me by the Sakura Tree, on the hill, tomorrow? There's something I need to tell you. It's important." "Ooh, someone's got a crush!" Sho said, before the other club members started laughing. I started blushing. "Shut up!" They all quieted, except for a few giggles. "Just... Be there, okay?" "Okay, sure."

Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought. If this was hard, I bet telling her how I feel is going to be a whole lot harder. What can I do, to make it easier on me? Or, to phrase that differently, how can I woo (y/n), so, she'll be less likely to turn me down? Think, Budo, think! Then, it hit me. That's it! All I need to do is...

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=