Chapter 3 : Some Nosy Twitch Followers

A/N : Wait, how the hell does this have 50+ views already? I'm confused.

-Earlier-

"I think I'll head off now, so bye stream." Shen had said abruptly to everyone as she quit streaming. Nobody knew why she left on such short notice, and people were starting to get suspicious, and one person figured it out, after a minute.

'Wait, was that Tyrodin doing his Reindhart impression in the background?' The comment said, and then everyone knew something was up, and soon a flood of comments went onto so many of her social media platforms, asking what she was doing, and Shen had no idea this was happening. And after about 4 hours of thin nonsense, they realized that Shen was not home, not even close, and that she was in Australia.

-POV Switch to Shen-

After lunch today we all agreed to meet up at some mall, I have no idea where it is though, but I hope Brad does since he's my only form of transportation. And now everyone was getting ready to head over there, so Brad and I went ahead and got going. After sitting there for a few minutes, we noticed Sean and Elliot walking up. We said hello to each other, exchanged a few words, and then sat down to discuss what we were doing. "Holy shit, Shen, check your Twitter." Sean said kind of, uh, scared? I decided to do what he told me to, and... oh no.

That was a bad decision.

-POV Switch to Brad-

"What's wrong?" I asked, oblivious to what happened. "Somehow people figured out that I'm in Australia. I have no idea how... Maybe Tyrodin yelling gave it away..." She explained. I didn't think it was just Tyrodin doing his Reindhart thing, I thought it was more than that. And just when I thought that, my phone buzzed. I looked at the text I just got and almost flipped. It was a picture of us, two minutes ago, and it was from the one, the only,

Fucking FURRY.

How's Shen going? He sent right after.

Where the fuck are you and how did you get that picture. I shot back quickly.

Turn around. He said, and I did, and saw him in the bushes that were about 20 feet away. "Brad, you alright?" Shen asked me. "Yeah just- hold on a second." I said standing up, and walking over to where Bazza was hiding. "Surprise surprise, huh Brad?" He said to me. "Why are you here, exactly?" I asked him, and he just shrugged. "Well, I'll say this now, I didn't come here alone." He said, and began to walk away. As soon as I walked back I was asked why I needed to walk away, and I just said I needed to use the bathroom. "I'm that bush over there while talking to someone?" Elliot asked, and as soon as he said that I turned and glared at him. "Who were you talking to?" Shen asked me, and the only thing I said was like what I thought earlier. "Fucking furry."

-POV Switch Third Person-

After a while of confusion and questions, everyone left and went back home. Shen went back to Brad's and did something she might regret. Streamed. She started it up and turned on Overwtach and within the span of 30 seconds, she got bombarded by people in chat, one of the comments saying, So Shen, how's Brad... If you know what I mean... And she got a bit annoyed. "Okay, okay, I'm in Australia. Happy now?" Shen said, and then turning facecam on. Brad must have had no idea because he poked his head in to see what was happening, and the chat went wild with 'Zylpai!' Comments, lots of subs, and lots of donations as well. Shen must have seen the face cam and what happened, and told Brad to come in, which was a bad idea, in the end. 

After a while of streaming, the chat calmed down a bit, and then the end of the stream was really chill, surprisingly. Except there was one donation that kept ringing in Brad's head, and all it said was just 6 words.

Brad, you know what to do.

They were right, he did, but he didn't want to. He was, in all honesty, scared. Many other donations like that kept popping up, and then after two hours of it, they both agreed the stream should stop. "Ugh, that was a load of shit." Shen said, tired as hell. "I'm going to sleep. I'm too tired to do anything more right now." That was the last thing she said before Brad left her room to go to his. "Feelings are complicated, it really sucks." He said aloud to himself. "Why can't it just be simple and easy so I know what I want to do?... I like her but does she like me back? What the hell am I supposed to do if she were to say no? Would I just-... I need help." He finished and went to sleep. And one other thing he didn't know, he wasn't the only one having this happen to him.

(This was a sorta 'meh' chapter, I still hope you liked it, also thanks to the people who already voted on this and left a comment.)