Chapter 11B : The End (Good Ending)

(This is the second last chapter, aside from maybe an author note, not sure, but before reading this chapter, make sure you have read the last one since the beginning of the last one is how this one starts off again.)

-

-

-

I unlocked the front door and stepped into my house. First thing I did was pull out my phone and text Brad, saying that I had just gotten home. He didn't respond at first, but replied after a minute of nothing happening. I didn't read what it was at the time, I was too tired for this. I went upstairs, put my stuff down, and threw myself on my bed, eventually falling asleep. I woke back up a little while later, and forgot Brad had texted me back. I checked my messages and realized, maybe it would've been better if I checked it sooner.

-

Shen, my house just burned down, but I managed to save my computer. I need help.

-

I jumped up, ran over to my computer and noticed everyone was in a discord call, so I joined, everyone welcoming me, and then moving on to the situation with Brad.

"So where am I going to go then?" Brad asked while staying over at Elliott's house for the meantime. "Elliott and Sean don't have enough room, everyone else just won't let me stay with them, and I don't have enough money to rent a place." He then said, derived of hope. And at that moment, a lightbulb went off in my head.

I proceeded to leave the call, and started a stream, set up a GoFundMe page for Brad, and let the donations flow. They had no idea this was happening. They sent me a message asking me why I left and started streaming, and I told them to click on the page link.

"What the hell, Shen? How did you raise 600 dollars so quickly?" Sean asked as I joined the call, everyone else after being awestruck and unable to find words to describe it, and I could almost hear Brad punch the air.

-3 hours later-

I ended the stream after getting in a few games of Overwatch, seeing that we raised around 2k dollars, mainly because some people that weren't even fans and had no idea who we were donated a couple dollars, seeing the horrible situation that Brad was in.

"Well, this helps, but won't be enough to bring a solution to the table. The only thing I can buy with this money at most is a plane ticket." Brad said, slamming on the floor next to him because of his frustration at a lack of a solution. But some words echoed in my head.

"... buy.... a plane ticket."

And then it struck me.

"Brad! You could fly over here and stay with me!" I yelled, finding a solution. It sounded like he wasn't expecting it, due to the sounds of flailing arms, Brad soon after yelling a lot, and also thanking me. And I thought we wouldn't see each other again for a while...

-Months Later, but a recap of those months below-

-Brad moved to Germany,mistaking with Shen.

-Bazz and Dayne got together, everyone knowing they liked each other long before it though.

-Someone moved into the reconstructed house that was in place of Brad's old house.

-Everyone else basically stayed the same.

-Recap Over-

*knock, knock, knock*

"Who's there?" I called out, Brad opening the door, looking red, his eyes darting around quickly. He muttered something I believed was a hello, and walked over to me, kneeling down to get at eye level, as I was in my chair at the time.

"So uh, it's been a few months here, and I just want to say something. This probably will end in a mess though..." He said, doubting himself, I could tell by his voice.

"Whatever it is Brad, just say it. I won't be mad or leave you or anything. Just spit it out." I said, trying to reassure him.

"Alright, well, here goes nothing..."

"Shen?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you marry me?"

-

-

-

-

(Well, the end of this story is almost here, thanks for 2k views, next chapter should be out tonight, if not, tomorrow.)