Chapter 12 : Wrapping It Up

Well, here we are, after a mess of a few months, somewhere around 2 years, and an animation about someone I just liked as an inspiration, eventually being here with that person. Everything changed too much, way too fast. And here I am, in this dress, about to walk the aisle. I could see all of my friends off to,the side, smiles on their faces, after this whole thing comes to a close.

The doors opened, and I began walking forward, everyone turning to look at me.

Brad was up there, waiting for me, and I approached him, he smiled and looked me in the eyes, seeing he was fine with his decision, and I was as well.

The rest all went by in a blur, the last thing I remembered was Brad kissing me, and everyone going wild, and I knew what that meant.

-

-

-

-POV Switch to Narrator-

The next few years after, Brad and Shen lived together, still playing with their friends, and still running their YouTube channels as their jobs. They had a child, who would follow in their footsteps after college, and move out on his own early. Brad and Shen still got more and more popular, growing in subscribers, and earning more and more to support themselves in the future. Bazz and Dayne soon after had a wedding as well, that ending nicely as well. It seemed everyone was happy where they were, not wanting anything to change. They still went to conventions, did the same old same old, until they grew old. Everyone stood by each other's side, like a family, but not as close, that would be a bit awkward... Sean eventually was the first one to leave from the group, everyone remembering the good times, having one last stream, and him departing, to live his live peacefully, not stressing about his channel or fans, who he still left out there. Next were the others, Winky, Geronimo, etc. Until there were barely any of them left.

They all left, the group disbanding after so many years of being together, Shen and Brad staying with one another, practically in arms reach at all times. Until, a few years later, Shen got very ill, and wasn't in the best of states, eventually passing on, Brad explaining to everyone about it. He moved out of their home and stayed in a small little house back in Sydney, his original home place. He wanted to start there, and end there.

Brad, before the end hit, tried to check off his bucket list, succeeding in any of the accomplishments he dreamed of doing. And at that point, it was quiet, still, and peaceful. He sat around the house for the last of his days, going over the great times he had been through with Shen, Bazz, Sean, Elliott, Dayne, Winky, Geronimo, and the rest of the gang.

And the day he passed away, he had no emotion that was negative, he was happy he was going, he had lived a life well lived, and had friends to accompany him along the way. When he breathed his final breath, all was quiet, there was no noise. Just peace, and quiet. All he wanted, is all he got.

-

-

-

The End.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

For real this time.

-

-

-

-

-

Short A/N below.

(Thanks for reading guys. I actually had fun making this, even though it was the result of a dare, and now I actually ship Zylpai and if I'm not wrong, it might be canon. Well anyways, tell me if you want me to make another story, I think I might do that. Well, besides that, thanks again for this, and I will see you in the future. Expect maybe 1 more chapter here, possibly an authors note or maybe even something else in the story.)