Chapter 9 : Stutter

(Well ok. This chapter will probably suck, seeing as I don't have much to write anymore.)

-

-

"Well, some hangover for you guys, wasn't it?" Shen said, teasing the others who got overly drunk last night.

"It was all in good fun, no negative outcomes, just a f-" Sean covered his mouth halfway through, the vomit coming back.

"Ugh, I thought you guys were done!" Shen exclaimed as Sean ran to the bathroom as fast as he could. At this point, Brad began do walk downstairs, asking what was happening. Shen explained everyone was having a hard time getting over the vomit, so they needed to go get some medicine or some shit like that to help them. Shen and Brad, the only two at the moment who had the time to leave and weren't fucking drunk, had to go buy some medicine.

-POV Switch to Brad-

"Remind me why we don't just let them suffer." I said darkly as they got in the car.

"Because you care about them, Brad, they're your friends!" Shen said, trying to cheer me up, obviously not working.

"Friends, cunts, same thing." I said mockingly as they drove to the stores. When we arrived, we took a look around and found a few stores that might have had it, but didn't. We kept searching, until something bad happened.

-POV Switch to 3rd Person-

As Brad and Shen entered the store, Shen walked off to look at so,etching else that didn't really matter, while Brad went to go find the things his friends needed. He was looking around as he was approached by a stranger, a female, exactly.

"Hey there." The person said behind Brad, trying to attract him. Brad acted like he heard nothing, and kept on looking. "What, you ignoring your future girlfriend?" She taunted, and that made Brad spin around, and get real mad. A look of anger swept across his face, and obviously she didn't get the message.

"Can you leave and not bother me right now, or at all?" Brad asked, getting more and more impatient each time she resisted. After a minute of arguments, she went in for a kiss, before Brad shoved her back and Shen walked up, not realizing what was happening.

"Brad, what the hell was that for?" Shen asked, looking at the person that he had shoved back.

"T-that person walked up to m-m-me, started f-fl-flirting with me, and tried to kiss me, and they wouldn't go away. W-what else could I do?" Brad said, trying to cover it up, stuttering at the same time.

"You didn't enjoy it?" The stranger asked, aggravating Shen now.

"Well, Brad, now I get it. Alright lady, why don't you go annoy someone other than my boyfriend." Shen said, clearly stating that, Brad blushing a bit, and looking back. The woman stood up, and started running off, not sure where she was going.

"That was a mess." Brad said, breathing out a sigh of relief. He looked back at Shen, who defended him and helped a bit. "Thanks, Shenbabe." He said, trying to fluster Shen, who could easily counter that with her hentai voice, but she chose not to.

Moral of the story is, they found the medicine for them, told some cunt to fuck off, and got Brad and Shen even closer.

-Time Skip to sometime later-

"Well, we best start packing now, to return back to civilization." Elliott said, in an overly dramatic tone, making Bazz laugh a bit.

"So, Shen, you and Brad are really a thing?" Dayne asked, shen blushing amend mumbling out a yeah. "Why are you so shy about it then?" Dayne asked again, getting Shen to reveal she was moving out to spend the rest of her life with Brad, not meaning to spill the new too soon.

Whelp, too late. Everyone heard ya, Shen.

"You're WHAT?" Bazz exclaimed while everyone else walked up, not sure on what to say. Brad, of course, tried to say something, and stuttered to hell and back, making everyone break out in a fit of laughter, and another swear coming out of Brad.

Everyone eventually forgot about it, ended up finishing packing back up, got in the car and left, heading back after those few days of staying in the cabin. On the ride back, Shen began to ponder if she was truly going to be happy with her choices in the end or not...

(Sorry to cut it short but my iPad died, so I wrote the end on my phone.)

@