Mystreet: Zane~Chan

Author's Note

People can use this concept when writing a fan fic for Zane~Chan BUT!!! YOU NEED TO CREDIT ME FOR THE IDEA! 

DATE CREATED: Jan 27, 2017.

.................................................................

In  a  normal  day of teen days, Zane joined a bake off on he neighborhood representing their block. A  Ro'meave won't lost without trying... well except for Zane, her mom ended up  crying in front of him on competing since he is the best one in the family. When the bake off was about to  start outside the park, He saw her childhood friend Aphmau and her squeaky cat girl named Kawaii~Chan, and other familiar faces.

It's up to the last 2. Zane and Kawaii~Chan, they are about to start but the rain drops starts to fall. Everyone starts to run to their home. Zane brought out his umbrella and WAS going home, but she noticed Kawaii~Chan is still there in the rain. "Why are you still here?" Zane  asked. "Kawaii~Chan is going to pack my cooking utensil." she replied. "Hmmph, here take this umbrella. You need it more than I do." Zane said walking away in the rain.

Who is he?, that's what Kawaii~Chan thought. What more does she thinks?

Tomorrow is Sunday, it is the day where the bake off has resume. Zane lost the bake off which made him really salty about it. He was a bout to go home until Kawaii~Chan stopped him. "WAIT!".

"What  is it?" He replied. "W-want to taste Kawaii~Chan's cupcake?"She asked. Zane looked so pissed and annoyed. "Are you trying to mock me?" Zane asked. "OH NO NO NO! I'M SORRY!" Kawaii~Chan said with a bow. "What are you doing?" Zane asked. "Kawaii~Chan is apologizing." She said. Zane just stared at her causing her to blush, after a few seconds he laugh out loud. "You don't need to bow when apologizing." He said still laughing. She didn't respond and blush out of that. "Anyways.  Bye." He said rudely. "WAIT!" Kawaii~Chan once sopped him from going home. Zane sigh from her being annoying.  "What is it now?" 

"H-here's your umbrella." Kawaii~Chan said giving him his black umbrella.   "Keep it. I know Black isn't your  color but promise me you will always bring that so you don't get we alright?" Zane said with a little concern. After that Zane walk away.

Her beat is beating fast. Her face is really red. She have the symptom of LOVE

.............................................

Author's Note

Travcinda Upsidedown story is upnext!