Intro.

My name is Unique Kirk's I'm 15 years of age.  I go to Kale High I'm 5'1 I know I'm short I'm skinny too but thick. I have what people call a hour glass shape I also have very flawless brown skin. I live in a foster home with my foster mom her name is Carol. She's nice when she's not drunk. She has a boyfriend his name is Trey. He barely talks he just stares at me. He only talks to wake me up in the morning for school cause my foster mom is always too drunk in the morning.

   "Unique get up," yells Trey. "I heard you the first time I'm up," I say. He walks in the room closing the door behind him. "You sound sick you think you feel good enough to go to school," he says. That's the most words he's ever said to me in a day. "Yeah, I'm fine I just have a slight cold," I say. He just sits there and stares at me then walks out. I get up looking for clothes to wear I'm not really feeling today so I just get out some khaki joggers and a black tank top. I grabbed everything I need and went into the bathroom.

   After I come out the bathroom I grabbed my crossover black MK purse, my binder, and phone. I walk into the living room and see Trey and his friend G sitting there. I always wondered why they called him G but I never asked. I went to the kitchen eat some and on my way out the door someone calls me but it wasn't Trey. I turn around and look at G "you need a ride to school it's raining outside."
" I guess," I say with hesitation not sure if I wanted to say yes or no. "C'mon I'm going that way anyways." 

  We got in the car I was feeling uncomfortable but I was imagining people seeing me get out of a black Bugatti with gold rims.
"Why you so quiet?"asks G with a slick smile showing his pretty white teeth. Everything about him was different he was buff and chocolate with dreads hanging I noticed a tattoo with the word gangsta written on his neck and I realize that probably had some to do with his name. I looked up making eye contact with him. "Can I ask you a question?" I say. "
Yeah wassup" "your name is G and you have a tattoo that says gangsta-
"you checking me out or some beautiful," G says cutting me off. I smirk "kinda but you didn't let me finish."
"I already know what else you was going to say so I don't have to let you finish the answer is yeah but before you get out put your number in my phone." I put my number in his phone and get out the car.