Chapter 2

I began to walk home when G drove up for me to get in so I got in the car "wassup shawty how was your day," he says.
"It was cool even though my teacher, Mrs. Anderson gave me detention Monday."
"Damn but you want to go to the mall or some then we can go get some food later,"he said.
"I guess I don't even know why I'm with you it would've been nice if you had told me what you wanted."
"Lol shawty you outspoken and you got a savage attitude I like that about you but I just wanted to talk to you about some but I'll tell you that later we going​ to this restaurant I want to take you to but first I'm going to spoil you with whatever you want from the mall."
We pull up to the mall and he takes me to the most expensive store in the mall and told me to get whatever I want and that I can get some else out of the other stores. He did exactly what he said he wanted to do spoil me in my head I was thinking it was all a dream but it wasn't. We went to a restaurant that looked like nothing but rich people came to I couldn't believe my eyes at this point I was still wondering when I was going to wake up from this dream but it was real everything was what it seem.
"Order whatever you want to eat," says G.
"Thank you for everything but I still want to know why I'm here with you,"I say curiously.
"Well babygirl I think you the perfect girl I need on my team I want to make you my Queen Pin cause you bad and you a queen that's why I need you and I ain't about the games I'm being real shawty I think you the right one for the job and I know you gone be about the money and I think you can hold me down."

I wanted to believe him but deep inside I was feeling like I wasn't really a savage I was really just hurting inside from the past pain so I builded an attitude that I wouldn't care about anything anymore. I knew I couldn't be down when I had so much hurt and I had trust issues cause of the betrayal I felt so many times. People always told me they love me and I believed it but the people that said they love me hurt me.
" I'm down I guess," I said breaking my thoughts. We ate and left the restaurant and he asked me if I wanted to see where all the business was going to be handled. I told him yeah even though I've been inside a trap house before but this trap house looked different it was bigger than most trap houses usually are. He showed me how to do everything the right way.
"You want to go home or with me?" he asked.
"With you where I'll go home," I replied.
"I ain't gonna hurt you I just wanted to chill with you at my place but I'll take you wherever you want to go if you promise to let me see you tomorrow," he said.
I was hesitant but I said okay even though I didn't know if I was being too​ nice and I didn't want him to think he could take advantage of me.