Chapter 9: The Come Up

Heaven and I went to multiple stores and racked up. We got diapers, baby powder, baby lotion, baby oil, Jordans, forces, and other shoes for babies. The doctor said the baby is a boy so we got boy clothes after we shopped for the baby we got our own outfits I got a birthday dress for night and jeans to go with the shirt G was going to get made for us for the whole day. My birthday was finally here tomorrow would be my sweet 16. G was planning my party with my foster mom why I was out with Heaven. G gave me his car and told me not to mess it up even though I learned to drive when I was 13 he also wanted me to pick up the shirts he got made the shirts had a picture of me on the front with birthday girl on it at the back of Heaven's it said Unique's best friend on the back of G's shirt said Unique's bae my shirt said birthday girl sweet 16 on the back. We went to Heaven's house to chill and talk then I went home. I sat on the couch next to G and layed in his arms I woke up early and was tired so I was trying to fight my sleep. G looked in my eyes and I knew he could see that I was tired "let's go to your bedroom babygirl you need to get some sleep I can tell you tired you been thinking about me all night," he said jokingly I was really up thinking about him I couldn't get him off my mind and I was also thinking about Heaven she was the realest on my team over all the years we always stuck together after all the tears, argues, and bullshit. G carried me to my bedroom and put me on the bed laying next to me while turning on the television. He stopped on at a movie about a girl who wanted her father's love it kind of related to me I looked up at G who made eye contact with me while leaning in for a kiss I smiled and kissed him. His lips were big, soft, and smooth. Everything seemed to take away the memory from what he did but it still lingered I still felt something for him I thought our love couldn't be stronger it seemed like a fairy tale but I didn't believe in those. I suddenly found myself to sleep.

  When I woke up G was still there asleep I got up trying not to wake him and put up the things I bought and layed out my birthday outfits. G woke up and turned off the television "come here babygirl," he said. I laid in bed beside him I felt my heart sink I didn't know why I felt nervous I've never been nervous around him before. "I'm going to go home to get something I'll be back later . I'm going to call you when I'm on my way back I got to take care some business at the trap too so I won't be coming right back I love you beautiful," "I love you too baby," I said. I decided to walk to the park and sit in my favorite place I haven't been there in a long time. The last time I was at the park there was a shoot out it was different how it used to be the flowers barely grew anymore shattered glass was everywhere cigarette buds was burried in the grass. My favorite place there was clear and flowers still grew around there was a path way to a lake where ducks lived. Everything was always picking fences I learned so much at the age of 12 until now. I sat there watching everything around me I saw a little girl with her mom her mom was brushing dirt off her daughter it made me wonder how it would be to have my mom.

  I decided to walk back home because it was getting late. I was in the shower when I heard my phone ringing so I answered "I'm back baby come open the door," he said I grabbed a towel and wrapped the towel around me and opened the door. "Damn baby why you didn't tell me you was in the shower," G said winking his eye. I got back in the shower for a few minutes then turned on my music the first song that played was Lil boosie "Streets on Fire" most of the music on my playlist was by lil boosie or Tupac because they rapped about the realest shit and they could relate to how I was feeling the next song that played was Lil boosie "I'm with ya" one of my favorite songs. I always had a passion for rapping I dreamed to be a rapper I even had a notebook full of raps that I wrote when I had a lot on my mind to free all my emotions. One rap was called "Money and Pain. The rap was based on how my pain motivated me to grind harder everyday. I grind so I wouldn't have to think about the pain but when I got in new foster home I let it go. I laid in bed thinking and I decided to write in my notebook. "What you writing babygirl?" G asked curiously. "Nothing just some lyrics I write when I got a lot on my heart and mind but I just be fooling around," I answered. He grabbed the notebook out my hand and read it "damn babygirl you got bars you ain't just fooling around this lit you gone have to go in the studio we gone make that happen just dream big," G replied. I always wanted to be a recording artist but I didn't know if it would actually happen even though I always told myself I would make it so I was happy inside because he wanted to let me use his studio which meant he would help me come up. The come up was coming it's all I dreamed about I told my best friend Heaven when I got in the studio she was going to be in there with me because she could spit bars too. I turned off the music to go to bed and wake up tomorrow I couldn't believe my birthday was finally here in the morning I would be 16. G pulled me in close to him with his arm wrapped around me "I got something for you tomorrow night babygirl make you feel special," G whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned to kiss him he kissed back grabbing my neck and raising my head to his aggressively but still careful "you ready to have my baby I want to be a daddy and I know you gone be a good mom to my son," he whispered. "How you know it's going to be a boy and I guess I am now but promise you ain't going to leave me with the baby without having a dad," I said bitterly. "Don't worry baby I promise to take care of my two babies you and my son and we are having a son if its not a boy I still want a child with you."