Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of G voice "babygirl wake up it's your birthday." I laid there for a few seconds and decided to get up to get dress then laid back in bed. G woke me up really early he said he got something he want us to do but I just wanted to test before I started my day I didn't feel like doing anything at the moment "babygirl get up be ready by time I get out the shower so we can go," G said when he walked in. "Okay just let me sleep until you get out G," I said tiredly. "Okay babygirl go back to sleep I'll wake you when I get out," he replied. I found myself to sleep after a while I began to dream the dream seemed so real but I knew I was sleep even though it was kind of confusing I still understood some of it. In the dream I was in the hospital and I was about to give birth at the same time Heaven was also giving birth then G woke me out of my sleep. "G I just had a dream that I was in the hospital giving birth while my best friend was and it was confusing-" "I want a son babygirl you think you ready," G said cutting me off. I wanted to say yes but part of me wasn't sure I didn't know what I wanted I was still scared to trust anyone but I said yes because I wanted a child I thought I was ready for one. I put on my shoes and sat down on the bed watching G get dress he looked good with his shirt off he had tats on his muscles. We got in the car and G took me to get breakfast "where we going baby," I asked. "To the studio and some other places and we gone go to my house for your party. Your mom and others getting the place ready while we gone but first I want to go to the studio cause I wrote a song that I want you to do with me I think you'll like it hurry up and eat ma," he said. We got to the studio and we recorded the song he wrote the name of the song was "The Way Make Me Feel"

Song:

My verse: Never knew I'll ever feel this way do you know the way you make me feel rap: I felt a lot of things but it wasn't nothing like this you made cry and laugh but most of the time when I'm with you you make feel like it worth shit was crazy at first but now I got you I swear I been happy lately.                                   G: Never knew I'll ever feel this way do you rap: all these other hoes wanted to be wifey but you can't a hoe a house wife then you came along I'm thinking about kids and wifing you baby hold me down and don't play me I ain't like these other niggas I'll treat you right.                                                                                       Me: I'll hold you down if you need me to ride I'll bust no question asked just know this love is real baby I ain't giving up rap: every nigga I had told me lies don't play me and I won't play you show me loyalty I'll do the same even when you locked down I'll always be around baby I'll be your best friend.                          Both: The way you make me feel I promise to hold you down when you locked down I'll always be around when you need me to bust no question asked.            Me: This shit I feel is real do you know G: the way you make feel.

The whole song seemed like it was wrote for me I felt everything the song was saying but I was scared to admit it because I was scared of being hurt. "What you thinking babygirl I know it wasn't all that but it still sound good right," G said. "It was good but where." We went shopping then went to a restaurant where everyone was. Everybody was showering me with gifts and having fun after the night came everybody left. Me and G went to my house to change into my dress and we went to his house. G opened his house door and people jumped up from everywhere yelling surprise. Heaven, my mom, Trey, and people from the trap and school was there the decorations were beautiful the cake was a strawberry 3 layer cake. I was having so much fun then I started feeling drunk after 4 drinks I didn't count how many I had but G had control of me. "Damn babygirl you don't need to drink nothing else tonight cause you wasted," G said winking and smiling. "I'm okay I'm going to check on my best friend she been kind of to herself tonight and you know she's pregnant so she probably not feeling well," I said. I looked for Heaven to see was she okay I couldn't find her so I checked outside and found her standing by the pool staring at the water. "Hey best friend what's wrong we supposed to turn up it's my birthday," I said trying to make her at least smile. Heaven just stood there looking at the water she walked to the edge of the pool like she was about to get in I was running to her when she jumped "Heaven no!" I screamed I took off my shoes and jumped in the pool to get her when I pulled her out she was breathing heavily I sat there and cried. I heard somebody calling my name but I couldn't answer Heaven eyes closed and I cried "Heaven please don't die best friend I love you I don't have nobody else." I started praying for her to wake up I felt G put his arms around me "call somebody help her please call 911," I screamed. When the ambulance arrived I couldn't let Heaven go "she's pregnant and she jumped in the pool trying to kill herself help her please don't let my best friend or her baby die," I cried G took me in his arms and I cried on his shoulder "Take me to the hospital please I can't leave my best friend and I got to tell her parents what happened," I whimpered. "Okay babygirl I got you don't worry she gone be okay," G said. I sat beside Heaven's hospital bed crying and praying that her and the baby will be okay I just sat there and stared at her then her eyes opened. I sat there speechless and looked at her parents who was sitting on the other side "Unique where are you," she said straining. "Heaven I'm here what's wrong with you are you okay why would you do something like that," I replied nervously. "Unique I had a dream you was in it and I woke up from my dream and now I'm a live is my baby okay best friend I'm sorry I ruined your birthday I just was stressed and didn't know what to do," Heaven said. I left the hospital so Heaven and her parents could be alone even though I didn't want to leave her. G wanted me to stay at his house when we got there I got in the shower and into the bed crying. I didn't want to do anything but cry and think about what would happen if my best friend wasn't here with me. G kissed me and started taking my clothes off "it's okay babygirl I'm going to make you feel better," he whispered. He kissed my neck and continue to go all the way down until he got to my clit. I gasped and moaned feeling pleased. After we was done I laid in his arms and we found our self asleep.