C-2; Meeting

Hey! So...yeah. Have fun with this chapter... BTW: Undyne is ALL CAPS BOLD, Alphys is normal, and Mettaton is also normal, just incredibly flamboyant. All other characters are normal. At least for now.

Emma's POV

"ARE YOU POSITIVE EMMA? YOU COULD ALWAYS SLEEP WITH THE HUMAN!" Papyrus calls down. I don't know where he is, but he sounds far away. I answer his question with a shake of my head and say "I'm fine. I should only stay here for a little anyway. So, don't worry about me." He nods at that and turns back around. After the three had disappeared into their respective rooms, I began to listen to the TV. From my many questionings I had gathered that Mettaton was a robot on TV. Apparently he was Papyrus's idol. Mettaton was made by Alphys and Undyne gave Papyrus cooking lessons. I hadn't met the new three monsters, but I planned on paying them a visit soon. I'll save it for later. For now I had a long day. *Yawn* Wait, did I just yawn in my thoughts?? How is that even- I fell asleep questioning my ability to make sounds in my head.

  *A field of golden flowers surrounds the area.*

Emma: Wait...I can see!

*A girl appears in the distance. Her hair is brown and shoulder length, framing red eyes. She approches. She is wearing a green and yellow sweaterover a white button-up. She puts her hands into the pockets of her tan pants. A smile is on her face.*

Emma:Chara.

Chara: Why hello there. *Smile widens.* You must be new here. I just wanted to welcome you. Also, I have a proposition. I'll be your eyes.

Emma: *Gasps in suprise.* My, eyes?  What do mean?

Chara: *Chuckles darkly.* If you were to gain some say, LOVE I could use magic to bring you're sight back..."

Emma: LOVE?!?! Frisk told me what that meant. No way am I about to kill someone!

*Chara sees her expression. She tisks and turns away.*

Chara: Fine, but my offer still stands. If you change your mind...call me. I'm always willing.

Emma: *Sight begins to fade.*

When I open my eyes it's morning.

A/N

Sorry, I can't do anymore... Next one'll be good though I swear. See Ya~