C-3; Morning

(A/N Hi! Just wanted to say I wrote Frisk's POV in second person...so yeah. There's that to deal with. Also, I'm kinda out of ideas for the 'calm before the storm'. Anything helps! )

Frisk Pov

You wake up to the sound of laughter. Sitting up you notice it's already 7. Jeez, I've never been much of a late sleeper. Stretching you hear the laughter again. Putting on your usual blue and purple shirt and jeans you peek out the door.

To your surprise Emma, Sans, and Papyrus were sitting and enjoying pancakes. Your eyes travel to an empty seat next to Sans. You smile sweetly, they set a spot for you. Giving your small bedroom one last look you mount the stairs and carefully make your way down. As you climb you hear snippets of what they are saying. Knock knock jokes. You grin happily as an idea pops into your head.

Banging you foot loudly on a stair you cry out. *Ahhh! Sans help!* falling onto the landing with the skeleton brothers rooms on it you cry in agony. Instantly by your side is Sans. How sweet. Time to put this plan into action.

"what's wrong?!? are you OKAY? frisk?" He looked so worried you almost felt bad. Almost. Sitting up you do your best not to laugh. *I tripped on the stairs. I knew I couldn't trust them." Sans fell for the bait leaning in. He looked so worried. Keeping my laughter in was growing painful. "what? what's wrong frisky?" You're to busy holding back giggles to notice the nickname. 'Ugh just say something already!' Chara complained. She knew exactly what you were planning.

You stand and point accusingly at the stairs.*They're always up to something!* For a few seconds the house is deadly quiet. You begin to worry. Did I go to far? Are they mad? Is Sans mad? You don't know why you care so much about what Sans thinks over everyone, though he is one of your closest friends...

Some where down stairs Emma bursts out laughing. Papyrus begins to groan. You hear the sound of him standing and after a few seconds Papyrus leaves, slamming the door behind him. Sans is still looking at you funny. You squirm a bit before slowly inching towards Sans. *Uhh are you OKAY?* Sans breaks into a huge grin. "yeah, didn't mean to stair kiddo." You begin to laugh, glad the tension is gone. Together you and Sans walk down to Emma.

She's sitting, eyes closed (can't see remember?). She's slowly eating pancakes. It takes her a few tries due to the sudden lack of sight. Emma's dressed in a bright, almost neon, green shirt and dark jeans. The same pink bow is pinned to her front and her black hair is let down. How she managed that I have no idea. "eggscelent you could join us frisk." Sans chuckles to himself. You smirk back, two can play at this game.

*Sorry Sans, I'm definitely eggscited to eat.*

"we couldn't wait to start. you should have come out spooner."

*I didn't want to get up. My sleep waffle of dreams.*

"plate what kind of dreams?" (Plate is great)

*Only the knifest!* You wink to let Sans know what you meant. He smiles in relief. Then he opens his mouth to respond.

"wow, what a real-" he's cut off by Emma. "You two had batter stop now. Take a breakfast or else. Emmite have to ask you to leave. Now spoon wouldn't want that...bite?"

We laugh at that. You notice Emma is blushing red from the rush of so many awful jokes. It makes you smile wider. Papyrus suddenly bursts in. He does not look happy. "uhh heyya paps... you look a little artichoked up..." That is the final straw. Papyrus, eyes blazing, storms over. "HOW DARE YOU GUYS!!! I COULD FEEL MY PUN SENSES TICKLING ALL THE WAY AT UNDYNE'S!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY BONES!!!"

The room goes quiet. Papyrus turns orange in the face. You, Sans and Emma laugh at the skeleton's obvious discomfort. "I-I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM GOING BACK TO UNDYNE'S HAVE FUN SHOWING EMMA AROUND!!!!!" At that he disappeared leaving us behind.

"What's this I hear about a tour?"

'Did you make the same stair joke twice?' "SHUT up Chara, I do what  I want!! #Sorrynotsorry"

Okay quick A/N. I just wanted to say that the next chapter will not be four... Never mind it will be! It was going to be a prologue but then I realised I could just add it to the beggining. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT!!

~see ya!!! <3