1

the younger boy could feel the eyes set on him from across the field. he noticed the boy standing in the middle of the field during football practice, his attention fully on him.

the boy saw brendon staring back. his face flushed and he immediately returned his eyes to the coach who was yelling out game plans to the team.

the boy couldn't seem to help but gaze at him. every couple of seconds he would look back at brendon, who was sat on the bleachers.

brendon recognized the guy as dallon. they shared a couple of classes, but never really held a conversation. brendon could admit he was cute. a tall, lanky body with short shaved hair.

the coach clearly noticed dallon's actions. his eyes turned to brendon for a second, then to dallon and told him to focus.

dallon's face was vibrant pink. brendon felt the cool metal of the camera on his hands. he got up, walked down a couple of bleachers, and snapped a few pictures of the team.

the soft click comforted brendon. he went back to his original spot to see the photos. luckily only one of four photos were blurry. you could clearly see dallon's bright face on the screen. brendon smiled and laughed to himself, before setting the camera back down and watching the rest of football practice.