Mysterious Demise: Chapter 8-

*Biz's pov.....*

Almost all day I was going over the battle strategy with the team I assembled. The only person I didn't invite to these meetings was Chiz.

My first instinct would usually be to have my assistant there, but this is one of those cases where, unfortunately, she would only get in the way.

It was a really long day today, and I was exhausted! So I simply laid down in my bed and went to sleep.

The room was dark and it was the middle of the night.

Knock
Knock

The door slowly opened and Chiz peeked in.

"Captain?" she asked.

"AHHHHH!"

A blade had cut her neck and blood was spilling on the floor. A pair of evil eyes were glowing in the doorway. Evil laughter echoed off of the walls.

"Help! Help!" I cried, slowly backing up against the wall.

"There's no one left but you." the evil being said with laughter.

My view changed and I was floating through the hallways and all I could see were dead bodies and blood. I shut my eyes because I couldn't look at it anymore. This only made him laugh more.

My view changed once again back to my bedroom.

"W-What are you going to do with me?" I asked. I was kinda surprised with myself, seeing as I haven't acted like this for a few years.

"It appears I've saved the best for last." the evil being said. With a flick of his wrist, a giant sword appeared in his hand.

I was cornered. There was no other way out of this. The sword came swinging towards my neck until-

I jolted straight up. I shook my head and looked around the room.

"Are you okay, Captain?" asked Chiz, who was standing next to my bed.

"What? No, I'm fine." I said.

"You don't look fine. You look like you're scared." Chiz replied.

"It was just a bad dream." I said.

Let's just hope this isn't some form of foreshadow. Let's just hope.....

*Time Skip*

"Alright, everyone understand the plan or do I need to go over it again?" I asked.

*Cue cricket chirps*

"Okay, I'll take the silence as a 'no' as in 'no, you don't have to go over it again'." I replied.

"All I want to say is I hope we make it out of this alive." Solei said, looking around at the group.

"You know the drill! Let's do this!" I said.

We activated our teleporters and arrived at the old coliseum.
______________________________________
Hey guys!

The big reveal is coming! Keep your eyes peeled!

-pinkninja out