Lines Between Us: Chapter 14-

*Ninja's pov...*

"WHAT!?" I shouted, "You stole it from me!?"

"Please! I can explain!" Twiliz pleaded.

"Then you better get talking." I said, my voice hinted no sympathy, when really I had sympathy for her, "Because, by stealing that crystal, you are going to bring the downfall of the world."

"I was just following Gail's orders. She made a portal of some sort and told me to get a pink crystal. I did, of course, because it was Gail's orders. I had no idea why or what the crystal was capable of!" Twiliz stuttered.

"I understand."

What? I looked around for who said it, when my eyes landed on Biz.

"All my life, I grew up knowing one thing and one thing only: how to follow orders." Biz said.

"Biz-" Diz tried to stop her, but she continued.

"Most of the time, you don't even know why the order is given. The only thing you know is how to do it." Biz continued, "Then your mind slowly starts to think about why. Why are these tasks important? What is their meaning? That leads to questions, which leads to trouble."

"Captain-" Chiz tried to stop her, but to no avail.

"I eventually learned the truth about my master's intentions, and I refused to be a part of it. I didn't care what happened to me, as long as I didn't do anything associated with it." Biz continued, "You see, that's what Gail is trying to do. She's leaving out information so that you will do it without question. So in a way, yes, I completely understand what you're saying."

Twiliz stared at Biz in awe. We all stared at Biz in awe......until we were pulled back towards our primary mission at hand.

"You should probably find Gail. She's in her office I think." Twiliz said, "Thanks for understanding."

"Not a problem." Biz said.

"Thanks Twiliz." Natasha added.
______________________________________
Ooo! The confrontation is coming!

Sorry, but no meme today, or else I would be repeating them.

Anyway, time to start writing the next chapter!

-pinkninja out