Lines Between Us: Chapter 11-

*Biz's pov...*

Natasha gave us a tour of the ship. It's a wonderful ship I must say.

But for some reason, Ninja kept secretly glaring at Natasha as though she didn't trust her. I don't know why!
"Well, now that the tour is over, I guess it's time for you to go." Natasha said, "Already." The last word was muttered in a sad tone barely audible.

"Leaving already?" Chiz inquired with a hint of complaint. I elbowed her in the side and shot a quick glare. Chiz cringed from the impact. She shouldn't be disrespectful like this. She looked back at me as if to say My Apologies, Captain. Typical Chiz.

"We've been having difficulties on the ship lately, and we just aren't exactly in perfect condition to have guests. I think I mentioned something in the tour? Maybe not....." Natasha said.

"I understand. We'll head out now." I said, "I hope we meet again."

"I-I hope so too." Natasha said.

We boarded our small ship and flew back to Vizion. On the way back, though, we felt like we were forgetting something.

*Time Skip-brought to you by The Void*

"Valentina? What are you still doing here? I thought you came with us." I asked.

"It's....ummm....my father." Valentina replied, "He-"

"I won't let you go out there." Diz said, emerging from the shadows, "I promised your mother -right before you joined Vizion- that I would protect you. I won't have you risking your life on this mission."

"Sir-" I stuttered.

"I trust you, Biz, but not enough for this." Diz replied.

Valentina shot a glare at Diz, "Are you doing this for Mother, or for yourself? I can handle myself out there. Besides, I'll have Biz with me."

Diz stared back at her, dumbfounded and sheepish. Had he not realized that she can read minds?

"Fine." Diz said, "I'll let you go............ on one condition."

"Name the task, anything at all, Sir." I said.

"I'm going along with you!" Diz said in a way that felt like it was an order.

"Of course, Sir." I replied, "Besides, we could use all the help we could get."

"Excellent. We'll leave as soon as possible."
______________________________________
So..........ummmmm...............

I have no Author's note today. Weird right?

And even worse, I have no memes today either! What a shame!

-pinkninja out