Lines Between Us: Chapter 9-

*Biz's pov...*

"WHAT!?" I said, "What do you mean we lost connection?"

"I-I-I don't know. I was following the signal, and then it just disappeared!" the person at the computer replied.

"They must have found the tracker and destroyed it." Jiz suggested.

"Can you bring up the coordinates from when you last saw the signal?" I asked.

"I can try, but I can't promise anything." the computer person said.

After some typing and searching, the person found the coordinates we were looking for.

"This doesn't make sense! These coordinates lead to open space! There's nothing here!" the computer person said.

"Well, there must be something. We'll go and check it out anyway. Thanks for the coordinates." I said.

"Anytime, Captain Biz." the computer person said.

"And while we're gone, do you think you can make another tracker for Chiz?" I asked.

"Of course, Captain Biz. Hope you find something." the computer person said.

*????'s pov...*

"You are to do double your usual work and make sure that pesky Author doesn't find out about the 'tama. Understand?" my boss said.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you for your mercy, ma'am." I answered.

"Not a word of this merciful act to anyone." my boss said, her eyes narrowed.

"My lips are sealed, ma'am." I answered.

I slipped out of the room as quietly as when I entered. A fellow crew mate saw me.

"Wow. I'm surprised! No one comes out of her office without a scratch or bruise. How did you do it?" they asked.

"My lips are sealed and that is that." I replied.

Having nothing better to do, I decided to start my doubled list of chores. If I work hard enough, I might be able to be relieved of this sentence at some point or another.
______________________________________
So, the two crews will soon collide! What should the other ship be called? I've got no idea and you guys are better at it than I am.

Life Lesson for our mysterious crew mate that we've been following.

Lol.

P.S. Thanks to my friend Rebecca from school for help on ???'s sentence.

-pinkninja out