Chapter 3

Demi's POV

I just made a fool of myself. Ugh, sometimes I'm stupid. I mean I've been in relationships before mainly guys I only had one female relationship but clearly I wasn't good enough for her! The reason we broke up was 1. There was a 4 year age gap between us I know age doesn't matter but I was 19 and she was 15 it just wasn't right for me 2. She cheated on me with my ex boyfriend Josh 3. We didn't work out. It's almost been a year Me and Jen broke up and I need to move on. It's going to be hard but I have to and I think Jess is the right person. Wait, what I don't even know if she's a lesbian or bi. I guess I'm about to find out, this could make or brake our friendship if we even have a friendship. "Demi" "Dems" Jess says quickly "yeah?" I asked confused "you looked dead, a beautiful type of dead" she says I blush I'm about to ask her but how do I put it into words! I'm useless with words. "Jess, can I ask you something" I shyly ask her "sure, what's up Dems" aw I love how she has a nickname for me already. "Basically do you like guys or girls or both" I can feel my cheeks get heated her jaw drops "I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked tha-" I get cut of by her lips pressed against mine, Im stuck in the moment and then realize what's happening and immediately kiss back. She pulls away "does that answer your question?" I nod quickly before telling her that I am bi "so basically I'm bi if you haven't noticed" I say proudly "i kinda got that from when you kissed me back" I kissed her and it got a little heated. I started taking her sweater off and she instantly pulled back and got up to go "wait, Jess. Where are you going, was I going to fast, I'm sorry.. I'm so stupid" I say slowly "no, it's not that I actually liked that, it's just I don't show my body, it's my that I don't its that I can't" she says tears in her eyes I move closer to her and hug her "tell me what's wrong baby" I say in a concerned tone "basically when I was 10 I had issues with my weight which I didn't care about because I was 10 I didn't need to worry about my weight then, as time went on I got to 1 year in secondary school and on the first day I made friends, friends I thought cared about me, but those friends turned into bullies. I had a horrible childhood until I heard Get Back that's when I first had a crush on you, you made my life complete! Even though I said I would never meet you I still adored you, when you went into treatment it broke my heart. I didn't know what to do. When you came out of treatment I knew that I would be able to so it but i didn't succeed, I used to cut and I had anger problems, I have bipolar and I had anorexia and bulimia. I knew I had to get treatment so when I was 16 and when I got out I met this girl called Jasmine and we dated for a year we broke up last year due to the fact she has sex with my bestfriend and I haven't moved on since I knew I can't be broken anymore! Even though I met you already and that was last year I was still broken and didn't know what I was I've always said I was lesbian for you." She said all of this while sobbing in my arms "the reason I didn't wanna get off there and then was because I still have scars and I haven't shown anybody those but I think you'll be The first! I'm sorry" she started crying even more "it's okay, I'll never hurt you"