Chapter 5

Okay yea i know i haven't been updating lately but I'm trying. My laptop broke and i refuse by making you a shitty ass chapter on my phone so go a head and read please! Do it for the vine!

~Amber~

For the past week Dwayne and I have been doing nothing but talking and texting. He doesn't really speak to me in school unless we're alone. I don't expect him to act like were together but a bitch can dream. Right? Today was a Saturday and I was on my period so I was in a shitty mood and didn't want to be bothered. I was curled up in a ball under alot of covers in my bed with the curtains closed and my door shut. I took this time to think. My mind kept going to Dwayne... What made him notice her the way he did? Besides Diamond getting him to come over to them. She thought. Why did he not acknowledge her before their junior year? It couldn't be the way she dressed because she always dressed that way. It couldn't be her looks because she never changed over the years. So what was it? Did he feel sorry for her and felt he had to talk to her? She didn't want to be friends with anyone because they felt like she was a loner. Next thing she knew she was sending Dwayne a text.

To: DaddyD, Hey D it's Amber. :/ I don't think we should hang out anymore. I think you should continue with being popular and let me continue being invisible in the back round. It's not that i don't enjoy your company. I do but I don't want you to feel like you have to be my friend because I'm a loner. You don't even talk to me in school it's like your hiding our friendship. I just think it's best that we go our separate ways.

After the message was sent she sighed loudly and got comfortable again. She prayed she was doing the right thing as she let her heavy eye lids finally collapse closed.

~ Dwayne~

I was in my room when I received the message from Amber. I had to pinch myself to make sure i was reading right. I was so mad how could she not see how bad I want to be with her. I don't care about her being around other people because i like when it's just us and were alone. I texted her back.

To: Amber, You don't mean that. I love when were alone. Maybe we should talk about this when your period is over. A lot of females talk reckless when their friend is here for a visit. We can talk in 3 days. Okay I'll give you your space.

He hoped that it was only her period making her say these things. He didn't know he was pushing her away. He would rather have a girl that not well known than have a loud mouth weave wearing girl that everyone knows. To him Amber was perfect wifey material. She was smart and had a good head on her shoulders so he wanted her and he wasn't going to her get away. He doesn't even know what made him fall for her so quick but he loved the feeling that he needed to protect her at all times.

~ 3 Days Later ~

~Amber~

D gave me three days to think about what i told him but in all honesty i think I'm done talking to him. I just don't want to feel like anyone charity case. It was morning time so i have time to talk to him before class starts. I feel like something bad will happen today so I'm only going to wear sweat pants, a hoodie, and some uggs. #WhiteGirlSwag! I hope he understands.

When i got to school I sent a text to D telling him to meet me on the 3rd floor. A lot of kids don't really come up here unless they go to the library or want to be alone. I went into one of the private rooms in the library and waited for him.

~Dwayne~

From Amber: Meet me on the 3rd floor in the 4th private room of the library. If you still want to talk.

I read her text. We had a 3rd floor and i never knew it? I need to come to school more often. But i quickly left from my boys and ran up all the stairs like my life was in danger. When i got in the room there weren't any windows just a couch, a mini fridge, a microwave, and a flat screen TV. Amber was there she told me to shut the door and sit down.

I did what she said. I watched her moves carefully she sighed deeply before she began to talk. " Listen D, I was never on my period 3 days ago. I was serious about us not talking..." She put her head down. " But why i thought everything was fine? Was it somethings i said?" I asked her confused. She shook her head no. " Then what is it? Talk to me Amber!" I didn't mean to yell but i was hurt. Like did she not understand how much i liked her. I looked at her she was crying. She wiped her tears and began to talk again. " Fine here's the truth! I don't like the way i look. I'm not your type. Your always going after that bitch Bianca's type! I'm fat shes skinny. She's popular. I'm a loser. I get shitted on by everyone every day and its bullshit i didn't do shit to anyone but stay in the shadows! All my life I've been bullied because I'm not skinny like these other girls! I hate when people try to talk to me because I can never tell if there fake or real! I've only had one real friend my entire fucking life and that's Diamond! My life is and always will be a fucking joke!" She was having a full on break down. I didn't understand why she felt this way. " Amber I.. I never knew you felt this.." I was cut off by her getting up going to the door. But before she left she said, "Save the sympathy please. because I don't need it. I meant what I said stay away from me. I'm not your charity case!" and with that she left. Girls are so complicated man! I don't even know what to do. I want her to love me but how can she when she doesn't even love herself!

~Amber~

I couldn't stay in there with him. I can't do it. I'm leaving this school I need time to think by myself. I need this stress to be gone! Let me stop crying before someone see.But of course I bump into Bianca bitch ass! " Awe what's the matter with the hungry hippo?" She said. " Bitch didn't I tell you I wasn't dealing with your shit this year?" I said louder than I expected because a crowd started forming. " I heard what you said Albert I mean Amber but does it look like I listened too you?" She laughed and pushed me with mu h force. Did this bitch really just touch me? I know this HIV infested hoe ain't touch me! " Okay so listen hear Bianca 1. You about to get your ass beat. 2. Before you get your ass beat Ima put you on blast real quick. 3. Everyone take out your phones and start recording." I stepped in her face. " Look here Precious I'ma need you to back the hell up out my face!" she began to get loud with a bitch. " Uh uh Bianca Shut the fuck up. It's not your time to talk.!" " Amber stop! Your putting on a show. Come with me.!" I turned around and saw D'wanye. " I told you to stop talking to me. I'm putting on a show just like this bitch has done for a long time and I'm bout to put this bitch ON MUTE!!" He shut up quick. " Omg Amber can you hurry up so I CAN beat your ass already" Bianca said all bold. I laughed. "Sure, As you all know Bianca here has beat, bullied, and hurt a lot of people here. I USED to be one of those people. But now I'm tired of it. Today i was in the bathroom and Bianca was in there to thinking she was alone. Ain't that right Bianca." I smiled at her. Her face turned pale. " Awe why so quiet? Anyway come to find out Due to these papers in my hand that she left behind... She has HIV! So all you niggas that thought she had the best head game or the best pussy might wanna get checked." Everybody and i mean everybody was dead silent with there mouths open. " Bitch your a fucking liar!! I do not have HIV!" she protested. I passed around the paper. " Now its time for me to whoop yo ass." She ran up and slapped me. I was shocked but i was still fighting back. i didn't pull her hair. I was sending full blows at her ass. I was fighting her like she was a man. She fell on the floor so i sat on top of her chest and held down her arms with my knees and was punching in her face. Some one was pulling me off of her so I grab her hair so i couldn't let go.The person was D'wayne. " Baby let go she not worth it. Get up!" He said pulling me off finally. " Hell no I'm not finished!" I ran up and kicked her in her face. I pulled her by her hair and slammed her face into the locker repeatedly. " Bitch...Keep...fucking...with...me..and..anyone else.. and I'ma fuck you up again!!" I let her go and walked out like a boss. Nasty bitch!

~ Vote, comment, share~ PLEASE COMMENT. I'm SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD FAST :(