CHAPTER 9

She just watched me as her merciless Father beat me up to death until his Wife held her Arm to prevent him for hitting me once again.. His Wife signalled me to ran away but before i did, My vision stated blacking out until the Darkness Engulfed my sight...

-

I woke up in a Strange Room... Assuring it was the hospital.. I turned my head left and right to spot Somin staring at the Window... Blank... I just layed on the Hospital Bed and stared at the White Plain Ceiling... I close my eyes for a moment to felt Hot liquid damping on my cheeks... I opened my eyes to see Somin crying... I quickly wiped the tears that has fell on my bruised face and sat on the Bed... Not making eye Contact with Her.... I took a glance at Her who didn't bother to wipe the tears off Her Face... I tried to act Cool and hoping she would fell for it...

' Why are you crying? ' I asked emotionlessly... I then fiddled with my Fingers as i felt warm Soft pair of Arms on my neck.... It's Her.. Somin,.. She's hugging me... As all Her tears escape Her eyes continuesly... I tried to resist pitying Her, But Her being Hurt hurts me More.... I didn't even know i was crying as Well... So i hugged Her back...

' Why do you make me feel like this Park Somin? Why did i even fell In Love with you if i'm just going to Hurt you like this? ' I said with my Voice Hoarse...

' Y- You L-Love M-Me? ' She Questioned stuttering Cutely making me smile on my own...

' Ofcourse you Pabo... Don't you feel the same way? ' I questiond Her making Her pull back from the Hug...

' I-I Do... I-I just don't want to be Hurt B-By You... A-And.. Y-Your Always M-Mad at M-Me.... ' She said Stuttering so Much which made me Worried...

' Why are you stuttering much?... Are you scared of me? ' I aked Curiously....

' T-The D-Doctor s-said I was T-Traumatized... B-But this will B-Be G-Gone in a Few D-Days... I T-Think... ' She said as she showed her cheeky smile... Which made me cry... Harder.... Making Her worried even more...

' W-Why Are Y-You C-Crying? ' She asked with a Worried Stuttering Voice.....

' I made you.... Suffer this much... I used an Innocent and a Pretty Girl like you.... Who should be Treated well... With Love... But all i did was block your Way... In life... In success.... Even in Freedom to Love.... I'm S-Sorry... ' I said as I cried even more... Why do i keep crying?...

' I-It's Okay Y...oongi..... ' I got surprised... Her stuttering lessened and.... She called me Yoongi again....

A/N; I cried a little bit reading this Chapter.... I think this book will be a success... And of course i'll make my other books a success after i finish this book... I promise... STAY FAB! 😍😍😍😍😊😊😊