CHAPTER 28

-

Yoongi's POV

I wore simple clothes such as Black Hoodie, Ripped Tight Pants and Timberlands.... And headed outside ready to meet with (Jung) Somin's Father... What could possibly be the Problem now?...

At (Jung) Somin's House...

I arrived at Her House and knocked at her door... I tucked both my Hands on the pockets of my Hoodie just in time for Somin
to open up....

' Hello Yoongi... My... Father's been expecting you... ' Somin said forcing a smile....

I just gave her a pokerface and she let me in... I walked in the Living Room to see his Father eyeing me with crossed legs.....

' What took you so long Min Yoongi? ' Her Father asked...

' Uh, I had something to do... ' I said forcing a small smile....

' And may i know that? '

' I took a Shower with my Wife... ' I Lied.... Making Somin's Father's eyes to grew big.... Great... So he would stop fucking asking...

' Please do not tell me more and have a sit.... ' I sat beside the 2 and eyed them....

' So why am i here? '

' We'll be going to talk about your Relationship with my Daughter... ' He said... I sat lazily and closed my eyes...

' What about it? ' I said while shaking my legs....

' She's Pregnant... With your child... ' Her Father said almost making me fall off my seat...

' Say what? ' I asked... Trying to tell myself.. That Monster ain't mine...

' We haven't took a DNA Test yet but... You were the one who last had... You know what, With Her.... ' He said

' Pft... Nah, That's not mine... ' I said jokingly... But deep inside... I'm fuxking nervous...

' Okay.... So you have a Wife now? ' Somin asked

' Yeah we got Married Last Month... '

' Why must you betray my Daughter? '

' You know if we're talking about this, Then i'll be going h- '

' Answer my Question ' He said clenching his fist... Now, he's mad...

' Well you see... When my Wife was in America your Daughter fucking brainwashed me... And sorry i have to go... (Park) Somin might be waiting for me ' I said standing up but (Jung) Somin held my wrist....

' (Park) S-Somin's your W-Wife? ' She said crying...

' Yes... And I Love Her... Now let me go... '

' But how about this Baby?... ' She said gripping my wrist more...

' I don't fucking care... Just go back to that Wonhu... You slut.. ' I said as i forced her to let go of my Wrist and leave their house

I shouldn't have fuxking cheated on (Park) Somin while she was stull in America... I shouldn't have fooled myself... I was brainwashed... I hated this...