CHAPTER 33

-

Somin's POV

At The Hospital...

' Yoongi please wake up ' I said crying while sitting in front of him watching Him breath Softly....

It's been 3 Days since the Incident happened.... I'm surprised he actually told me the truth... But i didn't believe Him.... I closed my eyes and let my tears fall into His arms.... But what happened next was unbelievable... His Fingers Twitched! I saw His fingers twiched.... Which means... He's still alive... Then his eyes started to flutter half open.... I held his Arms tight and squeezed it making Him wince in Pain....

' Y-Yoongi wake up! ' I said as i cry....

His eyes fluttered open but he looked down not making Eye contact with me....

' Yoongi.... ' He still didn't do anything but stay quiet and stare at the walls....

I hugged Him and saw Him smile but it faded...

' Please leave now, ' He said smiling fakely... My eyes widened...

' B-But- '

' You'll only get hurt if i stay with you ' He said as his smile faded away.....

' N-No! I'm not going to leave my Husband again! ' I said as i started to cry again....

' If i don't leave you alone, He'll come back and kill you.. ' He said with a pockerface

' I don't care! I'd rather die than not being with you! ' I said as i pulled Him into a Tight warm Hug.... He hugged back and sobbed on my Shoulders....

' I don't want you to Die... ' He said with Hoarse voice but i only smiled at Him and stroked His Hair...

' I remembered one thing... ' He added as pulled out from the hug and wipe all the tears off His face...

' What's that? ' I questioned....

' Sumi, When's Her funeral?... ' He asked but i only stayed quiet as i started to tear up...

' I, Didn't attend Her Funeral 2 Days ago.... To take care of you ' I said as i bit my lips....

His eyes widened and shook my shoulders...

' You shouldn't have cared for me! She's your Best Friend who fxking died! And your not gonna do anything about it? Even attend Her Funeral?! ' He said angry... I furrowed my Eyebrows....

' I didn't want to see Her, Not because She's not! No one died! Not Her, Not You! No one fxxking died ' I said as i smacked His chest weakly....

' I couldn't stand not seeing or being with you! That's the reason why i didn't come to Her Funeral... You were my Husband and do you think i would just leave you in the Park Lifeless?! ' I said as tears started tearing up more from my eyes... Then

The Door swung opened and revealed a Girl who was very familiar.... Jung Somin.... And She was holding a Baby.... She ran Towards Suga who was sitting on the Hospital Bed and suddenly hug Him....

' Yoongi Baby, Are you okay?! How the Hell did you got in this Filthy Hospital?! ' She asked panicking... So... I forgot... They're married...

' I'm Okay.... ' Suga smiled weakly...

I wouldn't call Him Yoongi anymore... I'm tired with all this....

She then held Yoongi's Head forcefully and Kissed Him roughly.... And that's when i lost my Temper, But i tried to stay calm.. But who could stay come when you can see your Ex Husband fxxking french kissing in front of you.... Have they forgotten i was still here?!

' The Baby missed His Daddy ' (Jung) Somin said in a Flirty way....

But Suga only gave Her a weak fake Smile....

' How did you even got Here? ' Suga questioned...

' Oh, I have my ways ' She smirked but Suga only furrowed His eyebrows....

' Tell me now, ' Suga said in a serious killer tone...

' I will, If you have Fun later when you Get discharged ' She smirks more....

I scoffed loudly feeling uncomfortable... Excuse me Beach... I'm still fxxking Here....

' Okay! Stop with all these! You the fxxking whore Wife! Stay and take care of my Friend okay?... If something happens to Him, Call the Nurse.... ' I smiled murmuring the whore Part....

But i saw Suga frowned....

' I'm just your Friend?, And your leaving Me?... ' He said in a weak tone.... But i just smiled widely but deep inside... It hurts like a bullet passed through your body....

' Well Why not?, Now that your Wife's here... She'll keep you company... '

' But your my only Wife.... I was just forced by His fxxking Father... This Girl, Has never been a part of my Life... And i'm pretty sure that Baby belongs to Wonhu anyways... ' He smiled as (Jung) Somin's eyes widened...

Ah fuck my life....

A/N; please ignore the mistakes 😩😩😂😂