CHAPTER 37

At The Hospital...

I'm here sitting on a chair beside Yoongi watching Him sleep peacefully... I told Zico to take care of Yeo Min for me.... He's been here for 2 Days... He's still wasn't waking up.... A tear roll down my eyes as i held Yoongi's Cold Hands and kiss it... I saw His phone on the table beside Him... I grabbed it and opened it to see My Face on His Home Screen, I smiled and went to the Gallery... It was full of my Pictures, When we got Married, While he was feeding me and when we went on a Date... And theres one Picture that made me cry.... When we were on the Park kissing... I locked it and put it back to where it was before and turned my gaze against Him, I smiled weakly...

' I'm sorry for everything... I'm sorry for doing this to you... But... Why the sudden dissapearing?... You knew the Boys were worried, You were gone for 5 Months... What have you done to Yourself?... Was it all because of me? ' I said to Him, Whom he probably didn't hear... As i felt His hand twitched...

My eyes widened, His eyes started to flutter open...

' S-Somin? ' He asked in a raspy voice... I hugged Him and smiled widely....

' Yoongi! ' I said as i tightened the Hug...

' Where the heck, Am i? ' He asked looking around...

' Well, I was in the Park when i saw you passed out.... '

He smiled... But it's weak, Well that's nothing new...

' It's been long Huh?... How was your life? ' He said looking up in the ceiling, Avoiding eye Contact with me....

I bit my lips and let go of the Hug as i took a sit back to the Chair i was on before....

' I- I gave.... Birth to your Daughter... Yeo Min... ' I bit my lips once again as i look at Him with shed of tears already filling up His eyes... He smiled...

' Then, Congrats... ' He smiled as he wiped of His tears and closed His eyes....

' Tell me, Where did you got all those bruises from? ' I said looking down....

' I, tried to forget about you for 5 Months.... I started drinking, Going to clubs and hanging wherever my feet takes me... Then i saw Jung Somin, Kissing a Man... I didn't know why i just approached them and punched the Guy... Then of course he fought back... I just let Him beat me up.... Until it was morning, That's when i walked in the Park... My life was misserable... And- '

He stopped talking as i tilted my head...

' My Life was misserable, Because your not in it... Your not with Me, You hate me and all... I Love you but you Hate me... Heh, I don't know anymore... ' He smiled...

He still Loves Me?....

' O-Okay.... But why did you started drinking because of me...? ' He didn't answer....

Yoongi's POV

' O-Okay.... But why did you started drinking because of me...? '

This Girl just doesn't get any clue... I drink because of You... You made me like this Min- i mean Park Somin...

I didn't reply instead i closed my eyes as flashback flashed through my Mind...

-Flashback-

5 Months Ago....

I started drinking Day and night ever since Somin left me 4 Months Ago, Not to mention it... I don't eat a lot and i'm not active anymore.... I didn't care if the public and the fans doesn't like the Me now... I just want Somin to forgive me...

I came out of the Club weak and drunk, walking lazily and bumping to everyone i was walking through... I laughed like a Psychopath without nothing happening... Until, I happened to pass by a Alley... I saw a familiar figure and i wasn't drunk till i saw Her... Jung Somin and A Guy.... Kissing in the dark alley.... I felt jealous so i approached them and punch The Guy in the face...Then of course he fought back... He punched and punched my face until it was bruised badly.... Then Jung Somin started kicking the sides of my waist and on my abdomen until i passed out...

They left me here in the dark alley sick and weak.... The next morning i woke up, I walked Myself through the Park and remembered Park Somin.... I screamed as my surrounding blacked out.... And that's when i got Here, In the Hospital With my One and only Wife... Park Somin....

I sat down and caressed Her cheeks....

' I'm Okay, Don't worry about me ' I said making Her cry even more....

' No, Your not okay... Your like this because of Me! I knew it was because of Me! I should have never tested you and gave you another chance to be My Husband.... It's all.... My fault... ' She cried....

I smiled at Her and wiped the tears on Her beautiful face.... I came closer Her and stole Her lips... Gladly she kissed back.... I cried, I was the one crying now.... I missed Her so much.... I missed all of this so much... I miss my Family... And She and Yeo Min is My Family....

I let go and she smiled....

' Yoongi?.... '

' Hm?... '

' I want us to start again.... As a Family.... ' I smiled widely and peck on Her lips

' I would Love too... '

A/N; Okay so is this story ugly or is it good? xD Sadly the book is to be almost finished, I actually don't know how to end this omg but i'll find a way 😂😂😂 STAY FAB!!~ 😍😍😘😘😘