CHAPTER 38

Somin's POV

Today is Yoongi's dischargement, I'm glad... I smiled to Myself while helping Him stand up since He's been lying down to the Hospital Bed for 3 Days...

' Today, You won't be going back to your misserable life anymore, Because your Wife will be here by Your side... Forever and even our last Day in this Universe ' I smiled widely making Yoongi chuckle and ruffled my Hair messing it up....

' This is one of the Reason why I Love You... ' He smiled... Once he got up properly He kissed me for seconds and let go back hugging me...

' Hey, Why the sudden? ' I asked...

' Please never leave me alone again... I want you to stay by me, All the time... ' He said as he back hugged me while His chin leaning on my Shoulders...

I smiled at Him and peck on His lips....

' I won't, I promise... '

At Zico's Apartment....

' Zico!! ' I screamed while opening the door with the spare of Key he gave me....

' What? What? ' He said going down quickly carrying our Baby, Yeo Min...

I smiled as i looked back at Yoongi...

' Go on, Don't you want to check your Daughter out? ' I smiled at Him as he stepped closer at Zico who was holding Yeo Min and Zico smiled before giving Yeo Min to His Father gently...

Then Yeo Min started crying as Yoongi rocked Yeo Min back and forth slowly...

' Don't worry Baby Yeo Min, Daddy's here ' He smiled at Her...

A tear slipped down my eyes just watching the two interacting.. Well duh... It's so fxxking Kyeopta...

I turned my gaze at Zico who has His lips pursed and rocking His feet back and forth... He saw my gaze at Him and smiled... I came Closer Him and put my arm on one of His shoulders....

' Thank You for taking care of our Baby, I'm sure when Yeo Min grows up, She would like sleeping Here with your Future Kids to play with ' I chuckled as He blushed...

I Love My Family... Forever...