CHAPTER 23

-

Somin's POV

' Do you think Yoongi will ever Love me again?.. Like we used to? '

' I'm sure he would... I think he was just upset because of your Sudden leave ' Zico said smiling, Stroking my hair while i'm lying on his Lap....

' I wish he would.... ' I said as i teared up again... But Zico wiped my tears and smiled comforting me...

I feel comfortable around him...

' Hey... How about we go out for a moment, To relieve your stress?... And maybe get over Yoongi for even a bit?... ' Zico suggested... I just nodded and stood up...

-

At The Park...

' You know Zico... Yoongi and i used to go here... And this was my favorite place in Seoul.... We would always lay on the grass and point out clouds.... We used to date here ' I said but Zico faced me and wiped my tears... I didn't even realized i was crying already...

' We're here because i wanted to hang with you.... You need to take Yoongi out of your mind for Today... You need some fun times you know?... ' Zico said smiling... I smiled back and sat on the bench...

' Hey, Do you want some Ice Cream? ' Zico Suggested making me nod and smile eagerly like a kid... He chuckled and stood up...

' Don't go anywhere okay?... I'll go get us some Ice Cream... ' Zico said making me more comfortable....

I wish Zico and I could be Best Friends Forever.... Or maybe more than that?.... I said to myself... Not even regretting what i think....

I looked around the Quiet Park and spotted someone Familiar sitting on the Other side of The bench while his head was down... Crying.... I moved afar and heard his familiar Boy.... My Eyes widened...

' Somin, Please come back... I'm so sorry... I just thought you didn't Love me anymore... That's why you left... I'm sorry.. ' He said as he sobbed more...

I smiled... And i couldn't hold back

' I did Love You... You just didn't know that... I left because my Father said he would kill you if i don't come with him.... But... I was the one who Thought you didn't Love me Anymore.... It does hurt seeing you with another Girl Yoongi... Yes i knew.. We only had dated for a Month... But that Moment was special.... So special that i always want to do it all over and over again... ' I said tearing up looking at him who looked up at me as well.... With tears...

' S-Somin,... Is that really you? ' He asked with Hoarse Voice...

' Yes Yoongi, I was the Somin who was dumb enough to fall In Love with you... ' I said smiling....

' Somin, Please forgive me... ' He said tearing up more....

' Should i?... I mean... I don't want to be dumb again... I chose not to Love Again... Because of you... ' I said chuckling as more tears streamed down my eyes....

Yoongi scooted over me and held my waist pulling me into a Passionate and a meaningful kiss....

I've missed this so so much....

' Somin.... Will you marry me?... I promise not to cheat on you again... I Love You ' Yoongi pleaded making me smile

' I would Love To... '