CHAPTER 52

Yoongi's POV

I saw how (Park) Somin slowly fell into the deep cliff..... My blood boiled in anger as i slapped Yoonji right in the face.... You can call me gay or whatsoever.... I had nothing else to do but harm Her like this...

' YOU FXXKING KILLED MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER! ' I cried out.....

She caressed Her cheek as Zico let go of Her and went on my side....

' And you cheated on me.... ' Zico said frowning....

Yoonji couldn't help but cry.... Cry all you want.... No one would care....

' Fine! Let's say i did!.... But i only did it to get close Yoongi! I've had a crush on Yoongi since He's still will Jung Somin! Okay?! Are you happy now?! ' She cried as she slumped down the ground.....

' But, That's not a fxxking reason to take my Loved Ones' Lives! ' I yelled at her making her flinch....

' I was just jealous.... Park Somin loves you and you love Her.... '

' But i do Love You.... You were just the one who used me ' Zico said bowing.....

' I don't like where this is going.... Go away and never show yourself again.... Or else i'll shove a whole knife up your asset.... ' I said calmly....

And surprisingly.... Yoonji ran away.... Probably far away as ever....

I slumped down on the ground and sobbed hard....

' What am i without them both? ' I said as i sobbed more.....

Zico held my shoulders....

' We have to let her go.... She's gone Yoongi.... What even can we do?.... For me.... It's also hard but.... You have to let go as well.... Like what i did with Yoonji.... I knew she cheated on me so i let her go.... ' I looked up Zico who was forcing a smile....

I smiled at him and looked back down the cliff one last time before heading home.....

I guess i'll have to get use to living by Myself.... Without my Family....

A/N; Should i make this the last chapter?....