Chapter 2

In a snowing forest,a human with a stick in their hand and a skeleton who was wearing a blue jacket walked through the bridge.

"So...kid,may I ask you a question? "Sans asked in a serious voice.

" ? "Frisk turned their face to him with a confusing look.

Sans scratched his neck,"um......well,it's not an important one,so don't worry.Um...are you a boy or a girl?"

He knew this question was stupid but it bothered him for a long time.

"......"Frisk started at him for a while,then they answered,"I don't really sure......Never had anyone told me how to discriminate them."

"What ?Didn't your parents teach you that?"

"......I don't have mom or dad. Weird,isn't I ?"Frisk stopped their steps and looked down to the ground.
Because their soft brown hair had covered their face,Sans couldn't see if this little human cried.

"S-sorry kid,I didn't know that..."

Jeez......How stupid I am!

"That's ok... Let's just keep going. Papy must be there !"They gave him a weak smile and ran down the road.

"Wait,Fri-- "

Before Sans finished his sentence,he saw they crashed into someone's chest and fell to the ground.

In that moment,he frowned a bit. Something inside told him that he wanted to hurt the one who dare let this child got hurt.

No...Wait ! What is wrong with me !? I don't want to hurt ANYONE !

"OH !BE CAREFUL LITTLE ONE ! DON'T WORRY, I ,THE GREAT PAPYRUS WON'T BE MAD AT YOU ! NYEH HEH HEH ~ " A familiar voice came out from the top of Frisk's head.
They looked up and saw a big smile.

"Sup bro,how's going?"Sans waved his hand at the tall skeleton who was standing in front of the station.

"SANS ! "Papyrus turned his sight to his brother and said ,"YOU KNOW WHAT ' SUP ', BROTHER! IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T... RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES ! YOU JUST HANG AROUND OUTSIDE YOUR STATION ! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING ?!? "

Sans shrugged his shoulders,winked at him,"heh,just checking around and take a break.You know,I got tons of work to do -- skele'tons' ".

"OH MY ASGORE ,SANS !STOP TELLING THOSE HORRIBLE JOKES !!!"

Suddenly,both of them heard a little giggling sound.They looked to the lamp which Sans had brought here from Waterfall and saw Frisk sat on the snow laughing at Sans's pun.

"UHH......SANS ,WHY IS THIS LITTLE MONSTER LAUGHING ? "Papyrus put his finger on his cheek bones ,trying to figure out the reason.

Sans watched their smiling face,felt something sorta like...exciting?

"Well,maybe they just find their funny bone,"he said,"and ~Bro, I think you got something wrong."

He secretly winked at Frisk ,"first of all, I don't think that kid is a monster. Second, its seems like they are new here,cuz we haven't seen them before,isn't it? "

"HUH? WELL,I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT.BUT IN THAT CASE......OH ! SANS !DOES THAT MEANS......IT'S A HUMAN !?"Papyrus whispered in a loud voice with his eye sockets opened wide.

Sans nodded and stood back to watch his dearly brother and Frisk's interactive.

...... I'm sure that Pap and kiddo will be fine with each other.

However,in the next moment ,he saw Papyrus lead down to the human and got a little kiss on his cheek bones!

Sans clenched his fist a bit but just smiled more widely and didn't say anything.

What the hell is wrong with you,Sans!!Why am I being like this !? Is it one of the affect about this weird event ?

Sans looked up to the gray snowing sky.

I must find it out.