Chapter 10

Walking into Grillby's, Sans sat down at his old spot as usual.

"Grillbz, same as usual, " he said and turned his sight to other monsters there, " sup everyone, how's going? "

"Oh, uh, hey Sans."
"Y-yeah long time no see."

They smiled and waved hands to him but it seems like they were a bit......nervous?

After that day Sans poured water to Grillby, every monsters' manner changed. They acted like he was gonna bite them or something sorta.
However, he didn't really care about that, he was too lazy to think about those stuff.

Heh, after all......

THEY ARE NOT REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME.

Sans shrugged and took a sip of ketchup, he soon realized that someone tapping his shoulder.

He turned his head and saw Grillby standing there," oh you call me, Grillbz? Nightmare? No, I didn't at all. I'm find alright, dude~ "

Grillby nodded but still looked worried. After looking at each other's face for a couple while, Grillby sighed and put Sans's order on the bar.

He knew that Sans is a nihilist, that lazy skeleton was too lazy to care of anything. Sometimes, he even thought that there was nothing but Papyrus would walk in Sans' mind.
However, when that cute little girl appeared, Sans had changed, IN THE BAD WAY.

He became more unconcerned, easy to jealousy and irritability.

Sans was danger. And the problem might came from Frisk......

Grillby was too focus in his head so he didn't realize that Sans already drank the third bottle of ketchup.

And that was a big mistake which let that horrible accident happened......

"Hey...... hic, y-you guys are my f-friends, right? " Sans smiled dazedly and said out loud, his face blushed in blue madly, "b-but hic! I'm gonna tell you something rea-really important...!"

Oh god, I should have watched out for him......

Grillby snapped back and quickly took alway the rest of ketchup away from Sans. He realized that it was too late, the short skeleton was totally drunk.

"Hic, even though you are my friends, I won't allow you to to-touch My Girl, got it?" Sans said and summoned two glaster blasters behind him.

Some monsters gasped and wanted to leave.
However, Sans used his magic and blocked all the doors and windows.

Then, everyone saw it, Sans's eye sockets were hole black and left one was with purple flame.

"Tsh, tsh, tsh. Why leave? Let's have some fun ~"

Kill, kill, KILL!!!

He laughted and threw bones to those monsters who dared to leave. They screamed and got shots, their body then turned into dust.

Oh, how wonderful voice they sing!
I want to hear more......

Turning his sight to the rest, Sans smiled wider. However, before he started another attack, a fire ball threw to him and almost hit his back.

"......" Grillby stood there and tried to protect those still living monsters.
He hadn't fight for almost hundred years, but he would do his best to save them.

"Very well, now I finally have a reason to kill you."

Several blaster shoot at the fire monster, and to make sure if he was died, Sans shoot a bone at the place that Grillby's body should be.