Chapter 5

In Snowdin's morning, the air was cool and fresh as usual.

Frisk woke up in their bed, they got up and changed down their pajamas.

Yup, their bed.

They had already lived in the skeleton bro's house for a week and Papyrus just made a bedroom for them except let them slept on the couch.

They had tried to say they needed to leave and kept going on their journey. However, every time after they explained it to him, Sans just let his brother distracted by those puns.

It seems like Sans didn't want them to leave. But, why?

Frisk stood in front of the closet, holding their clothes and thought about it.

"Hey kid, are you wake up already? Pap wants to ask if you want spaghe---!!! " Sans opened the door without asking. When he looked inside the room, he quickly slammed the door and apologized, "oh god !!!! Kid, I'm sorry ! I didn't know you are changing right now......"

The thing what Sans had seen, is a little human with short brown hair standing there. Their skin looked soft and that slim neck which he could easily hold it by only one hand almost made his nose bleeding.
And the last what he saw before the door closed, is that not fully developed breast...

Holly shit, what am I thinking about !? I'm not embarrassed or anything if I see any others naked......

And the other thing he got, is the answer that he always wanted to know.

This news made his face blushed like a blueberry, he felt his body temperature started to burn like fire.

This is all mine......

There was a soft voice whispered in Sans mind.
"Huh? Who's speaking?" Sans looked back and saw nothing,"......that is weird."

"SANS, WHY HERE SO NOISY? AND WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?" Papyrus walked upstairs and saw his brother standing there like a statue.

Sans realized his face was still blue. He quickly put up the hoodie and covered his face with hands," nothing ! Just uh......a little um...... hey bro, aren't your spaghetti sauce still boiling on the stove?"

"OH YOUR RIGHT SANS !! I SHOULD BETTER LOOK AFTER IT BEFORE IT EXPLODE !!"

......explode ?

Okay, now Sans decided not to eat breakfast today.

After Papyrus rushed back into the kitchen, Frisk slowly opened the door and faced Sans. They......or maybe we should say " she " had already finished changing.

"Uh, sorry for earlier," Sans scratched his neck and tried to find a better sentence to ease the atmosphere," by the way, uh......you are the girl?"

DAMN IT ! This just make it more awkward!

Sans almost wanted to smash his own face.

He saw my body !?!?!?

Frisk blushed more but she forced herself to calm down by her strong determination. She talked softly," it's okay Sans, I know you didn't mean it."

And for the question that Sans asked, Frisk nodded uncertainly.

Sans hesitated for a few seconds, than he put his hands into the pockets and walked downstairs.

"Let's......go to the living room, Pap must be waiting."

==========================

In the living room, Frisk saw Papyrus was sitting on the sofa waiting with three plates of something looked really......special.

"FINALLY, HUMAN ! IT'S ALREADY FIVE A.M. YOU SLEEP EVEN MORE THAN SANS ! " He made a big smile and gave one plate to her," I WAS WONDERING THAT YOU WILL SLEEP OVER NOON."

Looking the 'thing' inside the plate, Sans gulped a little. The sauce of spaghetti is black and some strange looking red spots all over the whole the noodles.

...... I think this is the time I die. It looks like poison !!!!

He yelled painfully inside his mind and turned to look at the one standing behind him.

Welp, at least I have someone with me this time.
And we can be together for ever......
Wait, what am I thinking of ?

Sans shook his head to let his mind cleared.

Frisk sweated after she tried to smell the spaghetti, her face went pale.

"Um...... Papyrus, what kind of flavor is this?" She asked politely.

"OH ! UNDYNE CREATED IT ! THE INGREDIENTS ARE SOME SALIVA, PEPPER, CHOCOLATE, CHILI, CHEESE, DOG FOOD AND TOMATOES INSIDE," the tall skeleton answered happily.

She moved her eyesight to Sans, he just shrugged and gave her a compassion face.

Sorry bud, I can't help.

Frisk decided to tell Papyrus that she wasn't hungry. However, when she looked up and saw his innocent expectantly smile, she couldn't......

Making a light sigh, she was fill with determination.

Frisk tried a bit of the food, at the moment she put it in the mouth, her face became even worse than any time before.Sans could easily see that the little human's HP was down to 1 .

"Wow bro, seems like kid is gonna 'pasta way' ," Sans snickered to his brother, than he saw Papyrus started to glare at him and picked up another plate," well, I think I should 'spaghetti in' out of here... whoa !"

"SANS !!!!!!!!!!!"

Before the spaghetti smashed on his face, he quickly grabbed Frisk in his arm and teleported away.

=========================

"That was the close one...... uh, kid? Are you alright?"

They were standing behind the door inside of Grillby's.
Because it was too early in the morning so there only had few monsters.

Frisk still felt a little bit sick but she didn't want Sans to be worried about her," l'm fine...... Just need a few minutes to rest, l think."

Sans sighed and carried her to the bar with his magic to make sure she wouldn't fall to the ground. After both of them sat on the seat, a fire monster who wore in the suit came to them.

"Oh hey, Grillby ! Me and kid wanted a glass of water and a bottle of ketchup," Sans winked at him than turned to Frisk," you can take a nap here, pal."

After she fell asleep, Sans told Grillby to be quiet, even though this bartender didn't speak a lot.

Grillby nodded and put their order on the table. He gently rubbed that brown hair and walked away.

He didn't see, there were two eyes staring at his back unfriendly......