Chapter 9

"Hey, kiddo. Say cheese," Sans said and took a picture of Frisk," thanks, bud."

Frisk didn't answer but smiled nervously and put her attention back to the book. Actually, Sans already took pictures of her over thousands times and this made her felt a little uncomfortable.

However, she forced herself not to think about it and just let him be.

After a couple weeks of resting, Frisk's wound had already recovered.
The skeleton brothers took care of her in every seconds, especially Sans.
He didn't allow her to move by herself or sometimes he even carried her to any where she wanted to go.

Frisk always blushed madly at first, but thankfully she got used to it really quick.

=========================

Walking back to his room, Sans closed the door lightly and stared at his cellphone screen. There were billions photos of the same little girl who had such a beautiful brown hair and smiled softly.

He didn't know why he kept taking picture of Frisk, but his mind told him to do that.

Sans sighed and threw himself to his messy bed, he closed his eye sockets and the whole room was in silent.

And every time as the moment like this, there would have a dark strange voice whispering inside Sans's mind.

"You are such a pervert......"

Sans opened his eye sockets and saw another skeleton, who looked just like him, stood in front of him.

"......Who are you?" Sans backed off a little and asked.

The skeleton shrugged and smiled darkly," I'm you, idiot. The truly you. "

Ok, this is gonna be super strange.

"Heh,super strange? Well, I'm gonna tell you something," the strange one said and closed his eye sockets. When he opened them again,his eye pupils turn white to purple," you are not as righteous as you think."

Starting at him,Sans summoned his gaster blaster,"I don't know what are you talking about. Get lost or you'll gonna have a bad time."

"Oh? Bring it on."

Several bones and blisters shoot at that guy. However, he just dodged them easily and teleported alway.

Wha...!? Where does he go!?

I'm you, the truly you.

Sans quickly looked around but didn't see anyone. Then,a hand covered his eyes and whispered," AND SOON, YOU 'll BECOME JUST SAME LIKE ME. HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Get away from me! You freak!!" Sans grabbed the hand,which covered his sight,threw the strange skeleton to his front and blasted him.

Panting hardly,Sans's eye sockets opened widely when he saw that 'thing 'didn't even hurt a bit!

The strange one chuckled and said,"now is my turned already?"

Before he finished his sentence,he summoned hundred of bones and shoot at Sans.
Even though Sans dodged as fast as he could but he still got a little cut on his left leg.

Damn it!
Huh......? Why am my HP still dropping!?

He felt his soul started to become weaker, and soon realized those bones had poison on them.

"Ha, get dunk on."

Then, some bones shoot out to him. He closed his eye sockets to wait for the pain came.

"Ugh......!!"

However, after few seconds passed,Sans was confusing that he didn't get any hit.
When he opened his eye sockets, he saw a black guy with a white crackled face was standing in front of him.