Chapter 8

It was all his fault.

Watching the human laid in the bed, Sans curled himself up at the corner.
He didn't know why he had lost his cool and just attacked his bro like that. He pissed up that time and acted like that without any second thoughts, the kitchen ended up liked the battlefield, everything inside there had been destroying by his magic.

The room door opened, Papyrus walked in with a bottle of water and some spaghetti. He saw Sans sitting there and did nothing but only blamed himself again and again.

He put the things on the table and sighed, giving his brother a comfort hug," IT WILL BE ALRIGHT, SANS. Dr. ALTHYS SAID THAT THE WOUND IS'NT SERIOUS, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THE HUMAN !"

"This is not the main reason......" Sans covered his face with hands and said," I almost killed you and Frisk !! Just because that small stupid reason......"

If Frisk didn't come between them, he even couldn't imagine what will happen next......

"SHHH, IT'S OKAY, BROTHER. EVERYONE WILL LOSE THEIR CONTROL SOMETIMES. AND ALSO, PARTS OF IT IS MY FAULT. BESIDES, I ALREADY FORGIVE YOU, AND I'M SURE SO DOES THE HUMAN," he smiled and looked to the bed.

Papyrus opened his eyes wider with surprise. Frisk was watching them with a sweet smile on her face.

"Looks like you two are fine now."

"Kid / HUMAN !!!"

The skeleton bros rushed to her and hugged her tight. Frisk just laughed lightly and hugged back.

Knock ! Knock !!

"OH, SOUNDS LIKE DR.ALPHYS IS ARRIVING ~ !" Papyrus said and left Sans alone with Frisk to go downstairs to answer the door.

After Papyrus went out the room, Sans awkwardly put down his arms and blushed a little.
Then, the room went silent for a moment, the little human was watching outside the window and the short skeleton was trying to force himself acted normal.

After a long speechless time , Sans finally found his voice back," uh...... well...... seems like there's non of my business now. I'm... I'm going to Grillby ! See y- "

"Sans."

He froze and shut his mouth up.

"......is anything wrong? Don't lie to me," Frisk asked," you had acted really weird in these days, and it's not like you. You are hiding something from me, am I wrong ?"

She grabbed his jacket and gave him a worry look, she was filling with determination to force her skeleton friend spitted all the truth out.

However, before she decided to say any other words, the door opened again and a yellow lizard looking monster with glasses walked in.

"H... hi. I, I'm Alphys, the royal scientist...... D-don't worry, I won't hurt you ! I'm just gonna check your wound, ok?"

Frisk smiled and nodded,but the next monster who walked inside made her gasped and almost jumped out of the window.

Un...Undyne!?

The fish monster with red hair scratched her neck nervously and said," Papyrus told me that you are his friend...... Ugh ! That doesn't mean I will trust you, but at least I won't hurt my friend's friend."

She shrugged and walked to stand behind Althys.

After the leader of royal guard finished her words, Sans finally put down his vigilance. He sighed in release and saw his brother smiled at him behind the door.

Heh, he maybe just a little bit too protective, he thought.

Alphys told all of them to leave her and Frisk alone and started to check the wound.