Chapter 4

"AWEE !LOOK HOW LATE IT IS !!IT'S ALREADY TIME FOR LUNCH. TO BE A GOOD HOST,I WILL GO AND MAKE OUR NEW FRIEND SOMETHING TO EAT,"the tall skeleton said and walked into the kitchen,"SANS, I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HUMAN FEEL COMFORTABLE WHILE I'M COOKING, ALRIGHT?"

Sans shrugged his shoulders and winked at Frisk,"well ok,I'll do as good as I 'pan '."

Next second,he and Frisk all can heard a big sound came out of the kitchen.
It sounded like something dropped on the floor.
"SANS,ENOUGH !!!!"

Sans put his hands into the pockets and threw himself to the couch ,"hey kid,make yourself at home,alright? You know l'm too lazy to walk around."

Frisk nodded, they had been here too many times and didn't need anyone's help.

Laid on the couch, Sans stared at them patting the pet rock.

They walked around the whole house except his room, then they sat down next to him.

He quickly shut his eye sockets.

Frisk just sat there in silent for a couple of seconds then they giggled a bit and asked," why are skeletons so calm?"

"I don't know, why?"
Sans opened one of his eyes, looked at their smiley face.

"Because nothing get under their skin !"

"Pffffff.......HAHAHAHA !!! You got me kiddo ! HAHA, you are really someone. HA HA......"

Both of them laughed out loud in the living room. Sans wiped the tears away and tried to force himself stop laughing.

"Ok ok, I have one," Sans said,"knock knock."

"W-who's there?"

"BOO!"

"Boo who?" Frisk looked at him expectantly.

Sans patted their shoulders and smiled at them,"hey~Don't cry bud, it's just a knock knock joke."

They started to laugh again, Frisk almost fell down to the floor but Sans grabbed them back.

"Haha ! Be careful kid. Don't want you to get hurt."

After almost thirty minutes of telling jokes and laughing, both of them sat on the couch tried to chill themselves.

Then, Frisk sighed and turned to look at Sans. Their cheeks were a little blush, just almost looked like an apple.

"......Hey, Sans?" They spoke softly, a warm smile on their face made Sans almost wanted to kiss them.

......wait, WHAT ! ?

Sans blushed a little and forced himself to move his eye sight away from that cute, innocent face, "uh... y-yeah?"

"I'm so envy you, Sans," they said, "you're so lucky that you at least have a home and a cute brother...... I don't have even one of them before."

Frisk looked up to the ceiling, continued their words," I didn't have any memories of family relationship when I was at the surface. But after I fell down here, you guys let me had a chance to know how it felt in the family..... I wanted to thank all of you about this many timelines ago, and also wanted to apologize......"

Feeling some warm water dropped on his boney hands, Sans hugged them into his chest without second thought," whoa, it's ok. I got cha kiddo!"

"......ab-about I k-killed everyone so-o so many times...... I-I tried to stop but I can't !!"

More tears went down through Frisk's cheeks, they sobbed and squeezed their head closer to Sans's shirt.

"I'm sorry... l'm sorry ...!!"

"Shh...... It's ok bud, I know it wasn't you, it's just the freaking player made you do that !" He hugged them tighter, felt the temperature from their smooth skin.

Damn...they smell like a sweet pie.

Sans patted Frisk's back and whispered to their ears softly," just calm down alright? I know you had been doing a great job. So please, don't cry okay,sweetie?"

"......" they were in a awkward silence.

.....did I just call them "sweetie" ?
Oh my Asgore, what the hell am I doing !?

However, he kinda liked to call this nickname to the little cute human. Maybe next time he will asked them if he can call them like this.

"HEY, I , THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS BACK WITH THE MOST AMAZING SPAGHETTI IN THE UNDERGROUND."

Carrying three plates of spaghetti, Papyrus walked into the living room and saw two was hugging together on the couch.

"UM......WHY ARE YOU HUGGING?" He put the food on the table and sat next to them," OH! I KNOW!!! IT'S A HUGGING PARTY, ISN'T IT? I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO !!!"

Frisk wiped away their tears, smiled at the tall skeleton and nodded.

He cheered and put his arms around his brother and the human, hugged them really hard.

Sans felt he almost got his rib crushed and Frisk could hardly breathe.

"Heh, Pap, don't squeeze us too tight or we will 'pasta way' by suffocating."

"SANS !!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUINED THIS MOMENT !!!!!!"

The punny skeleton didn't answer his brother, he secretly moved Frisk all into his arms and made sure that Papyrus couldn't touch them.

I can allow my brother to hug them, but at first don't touch them.

----------------------------------------------------
Well... I'm trying to write next chapter as fast as possible. But I have really lot of work to do in this month so maybe the next one will come out very slow.....
And also, thank you very much about reading my story, see you next chapter ~~~

Okay...... Since many readers asked me that how did Papyrus hug Sans and Frisk without touching the human, I finally found the picture that can explain what I tried to write...

 Since many readers asked me that how did Papyrus hug Sans and Frisk without touching the human, I finally found the picture that can explain what I tried to write

Yep, just like this ~~