Chapter 3

After a 'puzzle' of hours ,just liked what Sans thought,Papyrus soon became kid's friend.

Heh...they always can make friends with everyone .What a social butterfly they are.

"SANS !WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE ?DID YOU FALL ASLEEP IN SNOW AGAIN ?"Papyrus turned back his head staring at his lazy brother while holding new friend's hand.

Sans snapped back quickly and just shrugged his shoulder to him,"heh,sorry bro ! I guess I need to take another 'lung' break."

"OH GOD,SANS!!!"

Frisk put down their face,pretend not to laugh.They punched Sans arm playfully,"Sans,you really are a 'punny' skeleton ."

He blushed a little and gave them a funny look,this made them even wanted to laugh more.

What a cute one...... I hadn't seen Sans acting like this in any timeline!

Papyrus glared him once and grabbed little human's hand then said,"HUMAN,SINCE WE ARE FRIENDS NOW, I ,THE GREAT PAPYRUS INVITE YOU TO VISIT TO MY HOUSE ,NYEH HEH HEH !"

"I think that's a great idea,"Frisk answered and turned their head to Sans.

Just in that moment,they saw his eye sockets were flaming,but it disappeared and back to normal very quick.

They only saw that blue flame when Sans was angry in the genocide timeline.Did they do something made him feel bad?

"What wrong,kiddo? Is there anything on my face?"Sans gave them a confusing look.

.....maybe I just have dim eyesight.

They shook their head and gave him a smile.

Since Frisk's sight moved away from Sans ,his face turned dark and glared at Papyrus and Frisk's hands which were holding together.

Someone is touching Frisk.
And he DIDN'T LIKE IT.

The feeling that came up to mind was uncomfortable,liked a beast  roaring in his head.Anger was burning that made him feel like he was going to become dust.

He wished he could ripped off that god damn arm from the one who dare to put a finger on that human and broke it into DUST!!

"UH......ARE YOU OK,BROTHER?YOU MAKE ME HURT A LITTLE....."

Sans looked up at Papyrus confusing,then he soon realized he had grabbed his brother's arm and clenched it hardly.

What am I doing!?Did I just want to hurt Papyrus???!!!

He quickly let go and apologized to him,"sorry bro, I just...um,feel a bit strange..."

"THAT OK BROTHER. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS,JUST TOLD THE GREAT PAPYRUS,ALRIGHT?" Papyrus gave him a big smile and said.

"Heh,sure Pap. You are the coolest."

"OF COURSE I AM."

Sans scratched his neck nervously and looked away from him,"welp,seems like you two are going to our house and I had already finished my work ,why don't I just 'goat 'with you? I know a short cut."

Papyrus looked very surprised at the words that his lazy brother said,"THAT WAS SO STRANGE! AREN'T YOU PREFER TO GO TO GRILLBYS ?"

Of course he wanted to go to Grillbys ,however,a little part of him didn't want to leave Frisk with Papyrus alone.

He felt relaxed and good when Frisk was looking at them.
He wanted to be at their side so he could feel his soul warmed up.

It had been so long that he couldn't feel any emotion,but it was coming back with this cute little child.

He loved that.

He wanted MORE.

Before they two said any words,Sans walked straight toward them to force them to unlash their hands.
He snapped his fingers and teleported all of them to a warm and comfortable house.

The skeleton bros smiled at Frisk friendly.

"WELCOME TO MY HOME ,HUMAN / KIDDO !"

------------------------------------
well... I made that draw by myself.If you like it you can use it,but plz ask me first .