Prologe

And as I wrote these words, I know my husbands and my time has come to pass. Either we died of old age or a last battle to save our family. Either way our words will echo from generation to generation. It's time to pass on our stories to the young, and hopefully our children, nor our friends children will be the reason why our world is dark, but for it to be filled with light. This is to the next generation of Fairy Tail, do well and be good people.

  As Master Makarov finished reading the last page of the book that Lucy had been writing since Natsu brought her to Fairy Tail it seemed but a dream, that they were gone. Everyone stayed for 30 minutes before they started trickling off to go rebuild the guild. The only ones who remained were Juvia, Erza, Jellal, and me. Jellal was comforting Erza, and when she finally looked up at him she said, "Jellal, I lost one of my baby brothers and my baby sister because they were too stubborn. I miss them so much," and she started crying even harder. Is this the pain I'm feeling now? I look down at Juvia, who's crying into my chest. "Juvia is that the pain I'm feeling too?" She took a deep breath but you could still see the tears streaming down her face, "Yes Gray, that's the pain we all feel but yours and Ezra's are the greatest because you were closer to them than the rest of us," and for the first time in a while I cried.

   Erza stopped crying though her tears were still streaming down her face and said "Gray did you see Nashi, Luke, Reiki and Storm here?" My eyes widened as did Jellal and Juvia's. "I don't remember seeing them. So do you think anyone at the guild saw them?" I ask. "I don't know, but we better go see," Erza replied.

  We took off back towards the guild. It took us 20 minutes to arrive because we had buried them in the meadow outside of Magnolia.We were breathless, but Jellal managed to catch his breath enough to speak, "Does anyone know where Nashi, Luke, Storm and Reiki are at?" That's when the team who dubbed themselves as the Next Gen, who consists of Gale redfox, Nova Dreyer, Laxus and Mira's daughter, Rin and Sylvia, Juvia's and mine's, Rosemary Fernandez, Erza and Jellal's, Luna,Luke's twins and Natsu and Lucy's child who Gale had held back from seeing Natsu and Lucy's bodies. Gale stepped forward with Luna holding his hand and said " We found a note, but we can assume Storm and Reiki is with them." "I see" said Master. "What do you mean, Master?" Max asks. "They've went on a training trip." Master answers worriedly.
I hope you liked it. If you read my other story Junior year I'm going to update every 2-3 weeks and in between that time I'll be updating this becasue I've thought about this for a while and between that time I'll be starting to post one shots so look for them.