Chapter 4

A groan escapes my lips and a gasp of "Nashi" and then I hear another groan from the other side of the room and "Luke". The door opened with a squeak and in came Aunt Mirajane and Aunt Erza "oh good you're both awake" Aunt Mirajane says. "What happened?" Luke asks from the other side of the room. "Your baby sister has discovered she has lost magic" Aunt Erza says. "Lost magic?" I ask. "You know the story of how your father and the other dragon slayers came from a time of long ago and your moms mom opened the portal for them" Aunt Erza asks "yeah I used to ask about that story all the time cause the man in my closet told me too" I say and Luke looks at me and says "you too?" "man in your closets?" Aunt Mira asks. "yeah" Luke says and I nod my head. "What did he look like?" Aunt Erza asks. "oddly like Storm  and I's teacher when we were training, dark hair that almost shines blue with dark blue eyes and a natural tan." I say. "what about you Luke" Aunt Erza asks "the same as Reiki and I's teacher" he says. "how's that possible?" Storm asks from my side. "Reiki don't be jealous" I hear Luke say to Reiki. I raise an eyebrow "Storm you were jealous of him too wasn't you?" I ask "what,no why do you think that?" he asks disbelieving I'd say such. "you were" I say "no I wasn't" he says. It looks as though Luke and Reiki are having the same discussion. "you so were" I say "fine, I was okay" he shouts. "Storm do you want to know something" I ask "what" he says. Aware Aunt Erza and Aunt Mira in the room and Reiki and Luke are paying attention to us."bend down" he bends down and I kiss him, we break away for air and I say "I love you that's why". He's blushing to bad to say anything.
(Erza pov)
  'man they sure have changed after two years.' I think. 'Storm and Nashi use to fight all the time to be close to each other and Reiki and Luke was always closest to each other and always went on jobs together, I should've saw this coming'.     
  "Reiki, come and let's go talk to your father he's been outside waiting for us" I say. Reiki bends down to Luke's ear and says something and kisses him on the forehead, Mirajane looks to be relieved about something, what I don't know. Reiki is opening the door for me and I walk out and he shuts it behind him. "Jellal" I say to get his attention. He stands up and motions for us to follow him. We follow him to one of the soundproof rooms built for when we have sensitive information or when the parents have a family meeting.
"Okay, Reiki why do you need to talk to us?" I ask.
"it's about Luke" he says. "can I stay with him?" he asks. "why?" Jellal asks.  "we've been together since before we found out about uncle Natsu and Aunt Lucy, we've not left each other's side." Reiki says. "look, I know you're not going to believe me..." he stops and says one word before bolting out the door. "Luke".  We run after him.
(Reiki pov)
"Luke" I had to help him that's all I knew. I slam open the door to the infirmary "Luke" I shout. he's not in here I run and jump over the table that's in my way and run to the door that's when I see the giant eagle with Luke and Nashi on its back,  Storm was unconscious. Two men was holding Luke and Nashi while two others was fighting the Guild members, anger rose in me and the same sensation,from when I got my nickname, covers me and it goes black.
(Guild pov)
  Reiki storms through the doors and he looks up at the eagle and then something was changing. The air was changing and the air looks like it is on the eagle as well. "move" Luke yells to us from the eagle and we move. It's happening all too fast I look up and see the two we were fight are bleeding out and on the back of the eagle the one holding Nashi is burning and the one who was holding Luke is being brutally killed. Luke's trying to wake storm up to help him calm Nashi and Reiki down. Storm is finally awake and they jump up on the eagle and wrap their arms around them, Reiki drops his sword and Nashi's  flames diminish. Storm isn't burnt and Luke isn't hurt by the magic waves coming off Reiki. They turn around and hug them,  the eagle goes poof,and the four was on the ground hugging still.
(Erza pov)
   'They really have changed.' I think as I walk over to them. "Reiki is this what you were trying to tell your father and I?" I ask "Yes mom this is" he tells me. "You can stay" I tell him. "Thank you aunt Erza" Luke says looking to be in tears. I pat his head and walk away. 'my baby boy is a man now... take care of each other' I think as I walk away. 
(Gray and Juvia)
    "Honey I think it's for the best" Juvia says. "why did it have to be ashbreaths daughter?" Gray asks. "love is love dear" Juvia answers.
I hope y'all like it.