Chapter 11

Storm pov
We raced back to the guild as fast as we could, slamming the doors open and ignoring the looks we got. We are in a rush time is it the utmost importance. We dont even slow down and jump over the tables thats in our way as we bolt for the meeting room door. We slam the door open and shut them behind us.

   "Okay, no prying eyes or ears; where was our first mission?" Reiki asks. "Hargeon" Nashi says like a little whisper. "She said without the coattails of others, Uncle Natsu and Aunt Lucy met in Hargeon; If not Hargeon where?" Reiki asks. "No, they'll be destroyed mentally if they're aren't already" I say
"Luke was with us remember, he'll stand a little of a chance" Reiki says. "what are you talking about" Yamio asks. "our first mission as team Nashi, that place gives me nightmares still" I say. "how'd we Complete it? Nashi asks. "Luke, he was the one who saved us and he was 12 while we were 13 and 14" Reiki says. "where are they?" Yamio asks.

"we're going to shi no tochi"I tell him. "why the hell would they send kids to that hell on earth?" he asks. " A job needed done, we needed money; our parents don't know what we saw but I'll tell you what I saw that's why I knew we had important destiny's from the get go" I tell him.  "Your wrong about one thing Yamio it's not on Earthland but it is Hell" Reiki says. Nobody says anything after that so I start. "The myth that is around shi no tochi is that if you go there you'll see your futures and deaths" I start out. "It's not a myth it's real, the first one I saw was us dying there, the second dying but by an evil guild, the third me dying in that town and leaving Nashi alone, the last and most accurate so far I'm going to die saving Reiki and Nashi; Reiki, Nashi it also showed Luke turning evil but turning good before he died." I say with tears leaking from my eyes.

"Thats not accurate, because I'm going to die saving all of you" Reiki says. "I'm going to die because Storm dies and I jump in front of you so you can save the world with Luke" Nashi says gripping her hands so tight they turn white. I rub my thumb across her knuckles so she'll unclench them. "This wasn't on the regular request board was it?" Yamio asks. "No, it wasn't it was on the S class board; Luke and I snuck up there while Storm and Reiki distracted everyone while we got it" Nashi says. "They sent our parents after us, team natsu, they were all S-ranked so they were aloud up there; the best of the best in their days" Reiki says. "They couldn't get in to stop and save us, but they waited until somehow Luke opened the gates dragging us and carrying us, the skinny 12 year old saving us; we got lectured by Aunt Erza, but Dad, Natsu, and Lucy saw we went through literal Hell and didn't say anything not even when the nightmares came, they comforted us, but never punished us" I say.

The doors to the meeting room slam open and in comes an angry Aunt Erza, "oh shit" I say out loud. She whips her head towards me "Jellal get the soap, I'm going to teach them not to lie and cuss" She yells. "Erza, they're planning their mission, they have been all day" Uncle Jellal says as he clearly lies for us, he continues "they just got the call on were they need to go, where do you need to go?" he asks. "We need to go to Shi no tochi again" Reiki tells his dad. "What, Gray, Juvia come here!" Aunt Erza yells out the doors. We hear footsteps approach the door and dad says "what Erza?" she gives him a look and he changes his tune "yes, Erza-san?" and he bows as he says it. "Do you know where they have to go and save the kids at?" she asks. "Um no" he says. "shi no tochi" she says with a grim look on her face. "we have to, and it's only us if any others go I fear what they'll do them" I say as I feel Nashi start to shake a little, I bring her closer to me and just hold her for a minute until the shaking stops.

"we're going to leave tommrow night, we need time to collect our gear" Reiki says, we all nod. "I'm starved let's get something to eat and enjoy what little time we have left with everyone." Reiki finishes. "Yamio, you haven't lived until you've tried Aunt Mira's food" Nashi says as she pulls Yamio with her as they go and get food. I shut the doors behind them and motion for mom and dad to sit as Reiki does the same with his parents. "She's not cried yet" I say, "Neither has Luke" Reiki piggybacks on to what I'm saying. "we're worried, I know people greive differently but they've changed and if Nashi doesn't cry before we go to shi no tochi, theres going to be consequences" I say as Reiki nods. "what do you want us to do?" mom asks. "talk to he..." I get interupted by a knock on the door. "who is it?"Aunt Erza asks. "it's me" Aunt Mira answers. "come in" Aunt Erza says. "Storm, Nashi is crying" Aunt Mira tells me I jump up to go find her but she crying into Yamios chest and she finally cries herself out and she's asleep but the time I get to her. "come on little one its bed time" Yamio says as he picks her up she shifts a little and says "Good night Dad" she called uncle Natsu papa not dad, I'm stunned and I sit down and Reiki comes and places a hand on my shoulder "that's the reason she hasn't cried, she found a father figure someone who'll distract her from her real dad passing away" I nod "ready to go get our gear?" I ask. "let's go, but first" he hugs his mom and dad and I do the same. "I'll come back but I might not be me anymore" I tell them. "we know, and that's why Juvia and Gray-sama want you to know we love you" mom tells me. "I love you too" I say. "Go save them, and son I'm sorry I didn't approve of you and Nashi at first." dad tells me. "that's okay I knew you'd come around" I tell him. "Storm you ready to go" Reiki asks I nod "bye mom, dad love you I'll be back
soon " I tell them and leave with Reiki before we leave the guild completely when turn around and give them the sign of "I'll always be watching you no matter how far you go" they return it and we leave to collect our gear for the horrible trip to shi no tochi.

Yamio-means dark night
Haruki-shining sun
Shi no tochi-land of the dead