Chapter 9

Last time
"who are you?"
Despite what Nashi says I let her finish and then try to run.
   Now (yamio pov)
I tried to run, key word tried. I didn't get far before I was tackled from behind by guess who.
  "Nashi, please let me go" I whine

  "Nope, your going to introduce yourself" she tell me.

   "I guess I'll have to do it but first," I say as I flip mine and nashis positions and start tickling her.

    "no, Yamio don't tickle me, Storm" Nashi started laughing trying to call out for Storm.

"Storm don't you dare" I try to say like an adult, but it was to late Storm had tackled me and started tickling.
"Storm, no stop please don't tickle me" I say between laughs soon Nashi and Reiki join him.

   We're all laughing until we hear someone clear their throats. We turn from were we are on the floor and we see it's the woman with red hair.

   "Now that I've got your attention, who are you?" the red head asks. "right, introductions" I say. "but first" I snap my fingers and fix the guild. "I'm Yamio Draganeel, Nashis cousin but theres a secret Draganeel that neither Zereff nor Natsu knew about.  Now who else is with you in the infirmary?" I ask.

    "I'm Erza scarlet-Fernandes, and if you come I'll introduce you to the rest" she says. I get up and start walking only to find I can't go no where but forward. I'm flanked on each side by Nashi and Storm with Reiki following behind me I sigh and keep walking forward.

      "Is that a pikachu?" I ask Nashi when we enter into the infirmary. "no," she giggles "that's just Laxus".  Reiki and Storm snort.

  "Don't growl at me Pikachu" I say sassy making everyone laugh. The woman beside him lays a hand in his arm and he calms down.

"well I'm Yamio Dragneel a secret Dragneel" I say as I wink.
"I'm Mirajane" the recently named Mirajane beside pikachu says. I wink and mouth call me.
"I'm Laxus, not Pikachu, and Mira is my wife" the newly dubbed Pikachu says.
"I'm Jellal" the blueberry haird man says.
"I'm Romeo" the brown haird man says
"I'm Wendy" the other blue hair says
"I'm Gajeel" Pericings says
"I'm Levy" the last blue haird one says
"so, snow," I say pointing to Mirajane
"pikachu" I say pointing Laxus
"blueberry" I say to Jellal
"Shakespeare" I say pointing to Romeo
"skye" I say pointing to Wendy
"Pericings" I say pointing to Gajeel
"Ao" I say to Levy
I turn to Erza and say "Rojo"

"should I take offense to that?" the newly dubbed Rojo asked. "No, but I can call you red if you prefer it means the same thing actually" I tell red. "call me Erza!" she demands. "okay Erza" I say and she goes from somebody who could kill me in literally seconds to a smiling person, it honestly scares the shit out of me.

   "so who's the ones here on the beds?" I ask as a bang reviberates from the guild door. A shout of "Sting hold on!" comes with the sound of running.

"who are you, and why do you smell like..." the blond haird man didn't get to finish becasue I placed my hand over his mouth. "I'm Yamio Dragneel, a secret Dragneel neither Natsu nor Zereff knew about; who are you two?" I ask.

  "I'm Sting and this is my Husband Rouge, we're from Sabertooth. We're here to see about our son"  Sting finishes. "which one is he?" I ask. "the one with red hair" Rouge says. Seeing how there was two boys it wasn't hard to figure it out. I went over and ran my hands over him allowing them to glow and letting it heal him as he starts to groan as he slowly wakes up. "Akastuki, are you okay? I don't think I should've let him go on the date after all" Sting whispers to himself only to have Rouge slap him in the back of the head.

    "Idiot, it's just as much my fault as it is yours, but he's 17 an adult practicaly. Do you remember what we were doing at 17?" Rouge says as he wraps an arm around Stings shoulders bringing him closer to him. "we fought Archnologia, we fought a war, we were guild masters" Sting says in reply to Rouges question. "Still are dear, but he has to grow up even though we don't want it; he will always be our little boy though" Rouge says.

     "So who is this?" I point to the only teenage girl who's unconscious at the moment. "This is Nova, our daughter" Pikachu says. "okay, whatever you say Pikachu" I say to get under his skin I walk over to her and let my hands glow and start the healing process. "umm why did you act asleep this entire time; Are you being a little shit?" I ask everyone laughing except Pikachu who says "I call her that at least once a day, someone finally understands" "to be fair dear you call all the kids little shits" Mira says.

"she does have a point you know" Pericings says. "like your any better" Pikachu says. "Dad are you going to throw hands with Gajeel?" Nova asks from her postion on the bed. "um what?" he asks unintelligently. "Are you going to fight him?" she clarifys. "There will be no throwing of the hands or I'll be the one breaking the hands" Erza growled out as the two stopped their little lighting show.

   "okay, so whose the last one?" I ask. "This is Gale" Levy replys. "Gale, so you and Piercings are the parents?" I ask. "Your damn right we are" Pericings says. I nod and start my healing, Akastuki is awake being asked a million questions a second by his blonde haired dad. Gale however scares me when he sits up. "shit kid your almost as bad as Storm" I cuss. "where's Luna?!?!" he asks in a slight panic. "she was taken" I tell him. I see a hint of self loathing in his eyes, "Hey,it's not your fault Gale" I tell him. "Oh really, when your there watching the love of your life being took and your fighting and she is too and then it goes black but you still hear her screams and shouts, you can then tell me it isn't my fault" he says with unshead tears in his eyes.

My bangs cover my eyes. "she was and the next time I saw her she tried to kill me, she didn't even recognize me anymore" I say as I turn away from the bed and walk out the door only faintly hearing "what happen?" being slured, must have been the other woman. I hear three pairs of feet follow me out the doors, only having spent so much time with them to know who they are. I'm blocked off again, but instead of guiding me,they hug me. They know the story only because it was my own drunken self who told them.
  'Haurki' I think to myself  'I'll save you yet'