Chapter 2

The train had just arrived in Magnolia,when I notice Reiki and Luke standing up. "Nashi" I lean down,and whisper in her ear "Mmm,five more minutes" she replies "We're home Nash" I say. She slowly gets up and I stand up,stretch and offer her my hand, which she takes. I grab our things and with her hand in mine we follow Reiki and Luke.

"Do you guys want to go straight to the guild or go home?" I hear Reiki ask "Home" Nashi and Luke say at the same time, they must want to put their things away. "Storm" I hear Nashi say, and I look slightly over and down a little. "Do you think your parents will let you stay?" she asks a bit nervous, we haven't separated since we found out about her parents death, and neither had Luke and Reiki because it looks like they're having the same conversation. "I don't know,but I'd have to ask" I say.

"You can leave your stuff in my room until then." she tells me as we walk into her and Luke's house. Luke and Reiki walk off into his room,and I follow Nashi to hers. "Storm, I'm scared they'll say no" I hear Nashi whisper as she hugs me,I wrap my arms around her and kiss her on the top of her head. "If they say I can't then I'll sneak over ever night" I tell her. She looks up at me with shock in her eyes."Really?" she asks. "Of course" I tell her. That's when Reiki and Luke make their presence known, Luke standing in the middle of the doorway and Reiki with his chin on top of Luke's head.

"Guys we're going to the guild,are you ready?" Reiki asks. "Yeah" I say as I hold my hand out for Nashi who grabs it,and we leave. It takes 5 minutes to get to the guild,in which time we were being looked at funny. Maybe,because we haven't been here in a year or two,or because I was holding Nashi's hand, and Luke and Reiki was close to each other. "Reiki,Luke it's okay nobody's going to hurt either of you." I explain. "Then why do you and Nashi look like you're going to lose your arms?" Luke speaks with a slight grin. We calm each other down as we step up to the gates of Fairy Tail.

"Ready?" Reiki inquires as we shake our heads,and so he opens the door and we shout "we're home!!!!" with an exuberance that shocks, the ones whose drunk and passed out, awake from either their stupor or sleep. Aunt Erza pushes through the crowd,closely followed by Uncle Jellal, Dad and mom, and what shocked us both Luna and Gale with Aunt Levy and Uncle Gajeel."Someone get Master!!" Aunt Erza Commands "and get their friends" and people scramble off because you just don't listen to Erza Fernandes and live to tell the tale. "Follow me" she says as Nashi and I follow behind her with Reiki and Luke, Luna and Gale, followed behind Uncle Jellal, mom and dad and of course Uncle Gajeel and Aunt Levy, into the giant meeting room.

We set down around the big long table when the door opens "Gramps" Nashi and Luke say as they jump up to hug the old man,as Reiki and I follow behind them slightly. "I'm sorry to say, but I'm not gramps" a gruff voice says. Luke and Nashi stops immediately. "Laxus,what happened to gramps?" Luke asks "No, he didn't" Nashi says as she bursts into tears,and turns and burrows her head into my chest, out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke do the same to Reiki. "I'll take you four to his grave after we discuss your trip" Aunt Erza says "alright Brats, sit down" Laxus said. "alright, the first question I guess we all want to ask is who's the Deadman and Demon of Fairy Tail and who's the Crimson Horror and Blond protector of Fairy Tail?" Aunt Levy asks.

"I'm the Demon of Fairy Tail" Nashi says. "I'm the Deadman" I say. "the Crimson Horror" Reiki says,"and I'm the Blond protector" Luke finishes. "How did you get the names?" Uncle Gajeel growls out. "No, I can't relive it again" Nashi and Reiki say at the same time, fear evident in their eyes. Nashi grabs my hand,and Luke shifts closer to Reiki. "I see" was all mom,Aunt Erza,and Aunt Levy says while Uncle Jellal nodded and Dad, Uncle Gajeel and Laxus looked confused. "what?"they ask "later" was their answer. I glance over and saw Reiki was in tears and Luke was comforting him, I look over at Nashi she was in tears. "Nashi, it's okay look at me" I say she looks up "Storm" she says. "It's okay,we don't have to live it again it's okay" I whisper in her ear it looks like Luke's doing the same with Reiki. "Um what is happening?" I hear dad say, leave it to him to ruin any moment. I look up at him "Dad, you're emotionally dense aren't you?" I ask him. "No, maybe, okay, yes I am" he tells me as I'm still holding Nashi. "If you're ready we can go to their graves" Aunt Erza says,and we slowly get up.Mom says. "I'm glad you're all okay", and with that we head to their graves.