O N E

^Trailer made by KittyOnKeyboard

Annabeth:

I snuggled into his chest as I felt one of his single tears fall into my hair. I looked up at him and wiped them away with the strength I had left. I gave him a weak smile and he smiled back. I spoke my last words to him which made him cry even more. I snuggled back into his chest and closed my eyes.

Why had I just spoken my last words to him?

Why was he crying?

Well... Let me tell my story.

One Year Earlier:

I rushed off of the Canadian Air Lines plane and flipped my hoody up. I felt better disclosing my face from the people around me, it made me feel secure. I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings of the Toronto Airport in hopes of finding the baggage claim. New start, new life, new country. Everything's all good.. Right?

I brought my headphones up from around my neck to my ears, and pressed the play button on my Spotify. I slipped my phone into my back pocket as 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes began to play. I smiled. Hey, I just moved to the same city where my favorite singer is from, I should be excited! That thought didn't lift my mood enough. I sighed as I went down the stairs that led to the baggage claim, my backpack bouncing up and down on my back.

I saw several media people standing near the exit searching around for someone. I shrugged it off and stood near the conveyer belt waiting for my luggage to come around. My eyes twitched and I tried my best to not rub them, I needed to get new contacts.

I felt odd as several people also crowded around me, one also wearing a hoody to cover his face. I gave a sigh of relief as I saw my blue duffle bag roll around, finally! I grabbed it and slung it over my shoulder. I squeezed my way out but was shaken by this uncomfortable feeling I was being watched.

Chill Annabeth, it's just paranoia. I looked around me and caught the guy in the hoodie staring at me. Okay, so I WAS being watched. I pulled out my phone and dialed my cousin. Where was she?!

"Hey girly, where are you?" Georgia asked over the phone, the girl finally answered!

"Uh, walking outside right now, where are you?" I asked as I jogged out the sliding doors and looked around.

"Well i've passed by twice and cant seem to find your red head anywhere!" She said with a giggle.

I rolled my eyes, my bright red curls are noticeable, but were just covered by my jacket. I took off my hoodie and rolled my eyes as my curls puffed out.

"How about now?" I asked.

"Aww, your accent is so cute" she said in a baby voice.

My English accent did stand out, but so did my hair.

"Shut up and come find me, I feel extremely uncomfortable and tired." I snapped.

"Okay okay jeez, I'm pulling in right now. Oh look, see, now I can see you." she said.

I heard a shout to my right and I looked up to see the guy in the hoodie hold up a girl that looked about thirteen. I looked forward to see a grey car pull in. I smiled and realized that the call was still on. I canceled it and walked up to my cousin, who had just stepped out of the car.

"Hey, its so good to see you." Georgia said as she squeezed me tight.

"Same, I guess..." I said pulling away and grabbing my bags.