T H I R T Y T H R E E

Annabeth:

"Its fine Shawn uh, Georgia and I are going out, yeah yeah uh were going out somewhere and she's picking me up" I stuttered

I hated lying to Shawn, but I had to confront Nancy, and he wasn't going to let me.

"You sure you don't want me to stay with you?" he asked, rubbing my arm which hurt but I showed no sign of it

I nodded my head vigorously, hoping he would leave soon. He smiled and kissed my forehead before walking over to his jeep and pulling out. I immediately turned on my heels and ran into the school, searching the still filled halls for Nancy.

Knowing her, she would still be here... I can feel it. I began to look through all the class room windows. Beginning to feel weak, I vowed that the next classroom I checked would be the last.

I peeked into the Art room door and immediately recognized Nancy's long black hair. I opened the door and walked in, realizing that Nancy was looking at one of my paintings.

"Your painting techniques haven't changed a bit Annie" she said, turning her head slightly

I stopped in my tracks. She knew it was me.

"I see your hair grew back" I said nervously

She chuckled and turned to face me, her eyes were cold unlike how I used to know them.

"Oh hun, this is merely a wig" she stated before pulling back the wig to reveal her short, botchy hair that didn't even touch her neck from how short it was.

I swallowed hard, she's still mad...

"Nancy why are you here?" I blurted out, concerned at the things she could do

"Annie, Anna, Annabeth hun. You know why I'm here." She smirked, brushing my cheek with her finger before putting her wig back on and exiting the room

My heart beat was accelerated from her touch and I was breathing heavily. She was hear to get me back. To ruin me.

To give me a Bad Reputation..

~*~

Shawn:

"Yeah uh huh.. Alright well I'll see you later babe, bye"

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket, returning my focus to the history homework set out in front of me. Annabeth called me telling me she was going to bring Muffins over while we wrote some songs.

Apparently she says she has a song idea, and I'm sure id love it. But, I couldn't concentrate on my homework. For the past few days Annabeth has been acting weirder then usual. And I'm sure it has to do something with Nancy.

Nancy has seemed to make friends around the school very quick and its only been week. Annabeth and her seem to have a conflict. Annabeth doesn't want anybody getting too close to her, even though Nancy seems friendly.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I jolted out of my bed and ran downstairs, eager to see my girlfriend although I just saw her two hours ago. I swung open the door and was met by Muffins face. Annabeth giggled as I kissed Muffin and then grabbed her out of Anna's hands.

"Hewoo Muffins" I cooed

Aaliyah suddenly came dashing down the stairs and jumping into Anna's arms which caused her to stumble slightly.

"Hey Aaliyah, why you so excited?" Anna asked, releasing Aaliyah from there hug

"Remember when we first met and you helped me with that boy?" she reminded Annabeth

"You mean Kaden?" Annabeth asked

"Omg yes you remember! Well were having a dance and today he asked me to go! He said he was really shy before and the reason he was looking at me weird was because you were right Annabeth! He liked me back!" Aaliyah squealed

"That's Amazing Aaliyah! Congrats on that date" Annabeth congratulated, giving Aaliyah a huge hug

"Thanks!" Aaliyah then ran off back upstairs, not hesitating to dognap Muffins from my hands and bringing her to her room

Annabeth and I went up to my room and she collapsed onto my bed. I fell right next to her and she laughed as her light body bounced on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me her back to my stomach. I snuggled my face into her neck which caused her to laugh.

"That tickles" she giggled

I kissed her neck, knowing it tickled just to tortured her. She flipped over to face me and planted a kiss on my lips. I pressed my lips back onto hers, putting my hand on her neck as she brought her hands up to my face. The kiss turned more passionate, our body pressed together.

We drew back, catching our breaths but our faces still centimeters apart.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked looking into her eyes

Her eyes were crowded with guilt which concerned me. I loved her very much, and I felt like there was still so much to learn about her.

"I think I love you even more Shawn" she almost purred as our noses touched

I was lucky to have Annabeth by me. To know that she was mine and has been for two months now. To know that she was here by my side is such a relief. I think I love her more then she even knows.

She reached over my head and grabbed something, hitting my head along as she brought it back to her.

"Oww" I complained, rubbing my head as she opened up my book

She opened it and again reached over my head with a stupid grin on her face

"Uh no, let me get what you need" I said sternly, grabbing her empty hand and grabbing a pencil, carefully handing it to her

"Okay so I was thinking about how the song starts." She began, flipping the page to a blank one

She began to write and I tried peaking over her shoulder but she wouldn't let me see.

"Anna" I complained

She just laughed and stuck her tounge out at me.

"Okay, this is what I came up with" she said

Just as I was about to grab and read the book, Aaliyah bursted through the door

"Annabeth! Muffins and I were playing in the backyard and I think she has a broken leg!"

We both rushed down stairs and found Muffins whining, her grey coat dirty from playing in the dirt. Annabeth was the first to be by her side and in several minutes we were in the car on our way to the vet.

We had to leave Muffins there and in the car Annabeth was even more anxious then before. I rested my hand on her thigh and she looked up at me. I cant get past her eyes. There so beautiful but... So hurt.

"Muffins is going to be fine. You heard the Vet, she just has a broken leg" I said gently

"Yeah Annie, its fine" Aaliyah reassured

"Thanks guys" she smiled

I drove her home and went back to my house with Aaliyah. Aaliyah went to her room and I went to mine. I jumped onto my bed and found my book still wide open. Oh yeah the song! I began to read the lyrics and the first thing I thought was, what was her inspiration.

She got a bad reputation she takes the long way home

She takes the long way home

And All of my friends seen her naked

Or so the story goes

Mistakes we all make them but they wont

Let it go, no

She got a bad reputation

But I know what they don't

~*~

OH MAH GOD GUYS THANKS FOR GETTING HOLD ON TO 500 AND SOMETHING READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOO MUCH MUAH!