F O R T Y S E V E N

Annabeth:

"HEY NICK" I shouted

He turned around only for his face to be covered in pie. I laughed and turned around, running back to Shawn. I was dared by an interviewer to pie Nick right in the face.

"Im gonna get you back Martello!" he shouted, wiping off the whipped cream on his eyes

"Try me Jonas" I shouted back

"Well now, Shawn you have one feisty girlfriend don't you?" The interviewer chuckled

"Well yeah, I mean look at her hair" He snickered

"Hey! Just because my hair is red doesn't mean Im... Never mind that's exactly what it means..."

They all laughed and I just shrugged. Shawn was right, all I had to do was be myself and the interview would go fine.

"So Mendes, how did you meet Annabeth?"

He slung his arm over my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth.

"Her cousin just happened to be one of my best friends actually!"

I just stood there smiling, letting Shawn answer the questions.

"Alright so sometime several moths ago you had your wisdom teeth removed. Now you posted on Snapchat a video of you and Annabeth. Were you a couple then?"

"Uh actually no we weren't" I answered

"The doy was just crushing hard" I giggled

Shawn lightly hit me on the back of my head

"It's the truth" I laughed

"Okay so it is true..." he whispered, looking away from the camera

The whole interview was laugh and games, questions on when the first song was going to be released and such.

"Actually the first song is going to be released tomorrow and then there's going to be a small performance featuring the song and then some old ones" Shawn explained

"Well we look forward to it! Wanna do me a favor and hold this sign up with me while we take a picture" The interviewer asked, giving Shawn a sign that said "Illuminate" on it.

"Here, Annabeth come on and take the picture" She cooed

I gladly took the phone and stood a few feet away. I raised the camera and was about to take the picture when Shawn flipped the poster, a big bright smile radiating off of him. I furrowed my brows and I read the words on it.

"Annabeth, you 'Illuminate' my world. Will you go to Prom with me?" I read under my breath

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth, realizing it was a proposal!

"Of course I would" I laughed in shock

He rushed forward and embraced me in a tight hug, cameras shuddering around us. I had to be the luckiest girl alive. I mean that's how I felt at the moment. I was going to prom!

~*~

Shawn:

I adjusted the bow on my tux before taking in a deep breath. Today was prom.... The highlight of high school... That's not Annabeth of course.

"Hey bro, looking sharp" Aaliyah winked, standing in the door way of my room

"Thanks A" I smiled

Aaliyah walked me down stairs and to my car. Mom and Dad were off on business so Aaliyah took up the roll for them.

"No after parties, no drinking and no losing your virginity" Aaliyah stated, walking behind me