Chapter 1 - The Man and Woman Who Saved Central City

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

Barry Allen and Zoe Sparks were suited up as the Flash and Phoenix, facing off against Leonard Snart/Captain Cold and Mick Rory/Heat Wave. They both had their heat and cold guns raised.

Barry's eyes sparked with electricity and Zoe's eyes glowed with fire as she ignited, extending her wings.

Snart and Mick fired their guns.

Barry zoomed out of the way and Zoe launched herself into the sky, flying high before heading back down.

"She's coming back around," Mick told Snart.

"Yeah, to die," Snart replied.

Barry zoomed towards Mick, pushing him against a car, making the window shatter. Mick tried to fire the heat gun at Barry, Barry moved to the side so that the flame was aimed at Snart. Snart rolled out of the way to avoid getting burned. Barry punched Mick in the face and Snart fire his cold gun at Barry.

Zoe extended both arms to shoot fire at the cold ray, it turned to ice upon contact, falling to the ground and shattering. She landed on the ground in front of Barry and Mick, letting the fire fade.

Snart aimed his gun at her. "I swear, one of these days, I will kill you!"

Snart tried to shoot Zoe, Zoe quickly ignited and blazed into the air while Barry zoomed out of the way and hid behind the car. Zoe flew behind Snart and wrapped her wings around herself like a cocoon and spun her body, making fire explode outwards and hit the concrete behind him. The blast was so strong that it made Snart flip through the air as he fell to the ground on his back.

Snart groaned in pain.

Zoe landed on the ground next to Snart, letting the fire fade and grabbed his gun, using fire to melt it.

Barry came out from behind the car and looked at Zoe. "You're right. That move is sweet."

Zoe smiled. "I know. I'm awesome."

Barry chuckled.

"Whoo!" Zoe ignited, flying away.

Barry smiled, zooming away as police sirens could be heard in the distance.

------>

Barry and Zoe returned to S.T.A.R. Labs without their masks on, they walked into the Cortex to join the rest of their team.

Cisco smiled, doing his handshake with Barry. "Two down at the same time. Superhero double play, baby."

"Didn't do it alone," Barry looked at Zoe.

Zoe smiled.

"You're never alone," Caitlin said.

"Neither are you, Mrs. Raymond," Ronnie told her, kissing his wife.