Chapter 2 - Phlash of Two Worlds

Everyone was still facing Jay and Amber, cautiously in suspicion.

"Please, just let us explain,' Amber told us. "We mean you no harm."

"How do you know my name?" I asked. "How do you know Barry's name?"

"We know all your names," Amber answered. "Caitlin Snow. Cisco Ramon. Detective Joe West."

Joe kept his gun raised, aiming it at Jay and Amber. "Enough. That part about explaining needs to about right about now.

"This world is in danger," Amber told us.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco asked.

"When you created the Singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between our world and yours," Jay explained."

"I'm sorry. A breach?" Iris asked.

"Yes. A portal, connecting our two Earths."

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asked.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant," Amber said. "But then, a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher," Cisco stated.

"That man was from our world," Amber told us. "If he got through the breach, we suspect there'll be more to follow."

"Okay, So, how exactly do you know all this?" Barry asked.

"Where we came from, I was a speedster like you, Barry," Jay answered. "And Amber was a flare like Zoe. They called us the Flash and Phoenix."

------>

FLASHBACK - EARTH-2

Jay was suited up as a alternate version of the Flash, zooming after a man in a black suit with blue lightning.

Amber was suited up as an alternate version of the Phoenix, blazing after a woman consumed by blue fire. She had dark hair and was wearing a black and silver suit with a black mask.

 She had dark hair and was wearing a black and silver suit with a black mask