Chap14: Tired and Stressed

Mark's POV

Finally, I have claimed my mate!

I was still in heaven as I recall the events that night. I'm still relishing the feeling of finally marking Jinyoung and the overwhelming emotions and pleasure of our lovemaking. We did it plenty of times last night until wee hours in the morning that I lost count of how many times I climaxed or how many times I made him cum. I couldn't help it since it's a full moon so my urges and my need were way greater than usual. I just hope I didn't break my mate.

Jinyoung slept peacefully beside me. I watched as he breathed steadily. I left a few purple marks on his neck and I bet there's still plenty of it adorning his chest and even the insides of his thighs. His skin was just really irresistible and I have to have a taste. But of all the visible evidence of our hot, passionate night, the mating mark on his neck was the most beautiful one. I ran my hand on it and felt Jinyoung whimper and squirm in his sleep. I decided to stop touching him coz I might not be able to control myself again and sink into him. He needed rest.

*Alpha are you awake now?* Jaebum asked through the pack link.

*I am, why?* I asked back as I got up from the bed and walked towards our closet to get some clothes.

*We got some papers for you to sign and some reports to relate.* Jaebum answered. I told him to proceed to my room and wait for me there.

After freshening up and changing my clothes, I checked on my mate and found him still peacefully sleeping. I pulled the blanket over his shoulders and watched him sleep until I heard Jaebum and a few others entering the pack house.

"Oooh, someone looks sated and satisfied after the full moon. We heard you've been busy last night Alpha. How was it?" the stupid Jackson teased as I walked into the office where they waited.

"I'm not giving you any details Jacks so quit it," I told him, smiling smugly and completely bright.

"Oh my god, I'm happy for you hyung!" Youngjae chirped ecstatically. "I'm glad you've finally mated! But where's Jinyoung hyung?"

"He's resting," I replied. I saw a glint of mischief in Jackson's eyes and before he could comment anything perverted I threw a book at him making everyone laugh. "Reports," I said, reminding them of the reason why they came here.

Yugyeom moved forward and handed me a few folders. "Those are the reports of the supplies delivery for the pack this month. Bam and I checked it already and everything was delivered. The supplies are in the warehouse," he related.

"And by the way hyung," Bambam interjected as he moved and flipped a few pages on the current company report I was looking at. "This is the contract that Tammy nuna's husband sent. He wished for us to supply their needed materials on the renovation of their school buildings," he explained. I took the contract and read it first before the others.

"Any reports about the pack," I asked to no one in particular. The five of them always know a bit of news around town anyway so I often asked them too and not just my Beta and Third.