Chap1: My Wolf Screams Mate!

Hello again my beautiful readers! Welcome to my new story! :) I promise I'll try to update as much as I can and to make fewer mistakes as possible, hehe. I won't ask for your votes but I would appreciate it if you'll leave a comment. It'll boost up my inspiration ;)

The picture above is Mark's baby, Luke (pic not mine, I just got it from google, hehe)

-oOo-

Mark's POV

I used to ask the Moon Goddess, why was I alone? Where are you? Was I meant to be on my own?

Years have gone by so fast and I was still alone. I was losing hope of finding you.

They say, what's meant for you will always arrive on time. And like those from fairytale books, you suddenly appeared. My world slowed down, my heart was beating fast.

You came to me like a bright light at the end of the tunnel. You gave me hope that I'd finally feel complete and have my happy ever after. You were in my reach, and I was expecting paradise waiting beyond the endless darkness.

Finally!

But like those stories, nothing came easy, because at the end of the tunnel I was welcomed by a storm.

You were inside your own bubble, so broken and devastated. Your anger to yourself, the raging memories of your past that surrounds you blows everyone else away that wanted to get near you.

But not me.

-oOo-

It was another morning, another day of being alone. But despite the lacking feeling inside, I was grateful that my friends were always there to cheer me up.

"Dude you look dreadful!" Jackson welcomed me. I scoffed and took a seat on the only chair available among the lovebirds.

"Thanks for reminding me Jacks. How nice of you." Jackson chuckled, dramatically raised his hands in the air in mock surrender.

"Having trouble sleeping again, Alpha?" Jaebum, my Beta, asked. He was with his mate, Youngjae.

At that same moment, Bambam emerged from the front door, holding a tray of food that he carefully set on the table.

I took the coffee Bambam offered. "Sleep is no problem. Looking for time to sleep is. Those reports from the company as well as from the pack are keeping me up late," I told them.

My friends and I often hang out and have some relaxing time eating and chatting at Bambam's house. Bambam is mated with my Delta, Jackson. We always stay on the front deck of their house since it was near the pack house and directly in front of the pack clinic so we could still see what was going on around. It was a convenient place since Youngjae also happens to be the assistant of our pack doctor too.